finally met a Dark Brown female Berber

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She was sitting at a uni table. Wallahi I thought she was Eritrean so I asked her. She had nice Long curls and typical Eritrean face. Only to see her smile as she replies and say she's Algerian and directly after that said she was a Berber with pride in her eyes wallahi billahi. Normally when I meet a darker North African it's Moroccan and they claim to be "Arab" WA lakin I noticed in Algeria it's different many dark ethnic Berbers. Anyone met other brown Berbers ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She was sitting at a uni table. Wallahi I thought she was Eritrean so I asked her. She had nice Long curls and typical Eritrean face. Only to see her smile as she replies and say she's Algerian and directly after that said she was a Berber with pride in her eyes wallahi billahi. Normally when I meet a darker North African it's Moroccan and they claim to be "Arab" WA lakin I noticed in Algeria it's different many dark ethnic Berbers. Anyone met other brown Berbers ?
:heh: What load of fan fiction is that?

Bohol

VIP
Pure Berbers like Zinedine Zidane are usually way whiter than Arabs. Any dark skin would come from Sub Saharan ancestry.

Apollo

VIP
This can be a Berber speaker (Tuareg), kkkk:

04sA7Zp.jpg

0e8ff446-6921-4486-9928-90c94a732d04_16x9_788x442.jpg

images

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

What is a typical Eritrean face?

Apollo

VIP
I heard once that the Berbers are descendants of Greeks?

That's not true either (Berbers coming from Greeks).

But those SSA Tuaregs I posted above are not ethnic Berbers but their former slaves. Maghrebis had an extensive slave trade.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Dark skin can still be a hint of recent slave SSA ancestry in North Africans and Middle Easterners. They don't always inherit the facial features but sometimes just the skin tone.
I don't believe all dark Berbers are slave descendants some have which I believe hold the gen to become very dark or brown.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This can be a Berber speaker (Tuareg), kkkk:

04sA7Zp.jpg

0e8ff446-6921-4486-9928-90c94a732d04_16x9_788x442.jpg

images
These are obvious non Berbers sxb kkkkkkkkkkkk wtf but who am I to deny them their identity they are assimilated. If they were slaves that I do not know. I do not believe all Negroids are assimilated by slavery.

Apollo

VIP
These are obvious non Berbers sxb kkkkkkkkkkkk wtf but who am I to deny them their identity they are assimilated. If they were slaves that I do not know. I do not believe all Negroids are assimilated by slavery.

There's no other explanation for it. There is no way such huge diversity can exist naturally. It is because of recent migration. Slavery or voluntary doesn't matter, but it's definitely migratory:

vibJLcw.png

Pure Berbers like Zinedine Zidane are usually way whiter than Arabs. Any dark skin would come from Sub Saharan ancestry.
Generally, Berbers/Amazighs & Levantine Semites(Jews, Lebanese etc.) tend to be the fairest/lightest groups within the Hamito-Semitic family.

World

VIP

There's no other explanation for it. There is no way such huge diversity can exist naturally. It is because of recent migration. Slavery or voluntary doesn't matter, but it's definitely migratory:

vibJLcw.png
I was reading about the Garamantes, an iron-age Berber civilisation between 500 BC and 700 AD in the Sahara desert who were able to practice agriculture due to a sophisticated system of wells and qanats.

And the people who were digging and maintaining the wells and underground tunnels used for irrigation were.... yep Bantu slaves:

"Archaeological ruins associated with the Garamantian kingdom include numerous tombs, forts, and cemeteries. The Garamantes constructed a network of underground tunnels, and shafts to mine the fossil water from under the limestone layer under the desert sand. The dating of these foggara is disputed, they appear between 200 BC to 200 AD but continued to be in use until at least the 7th century and perhaps later. The network of tunnels is known to Berbers as Foggaras. The network allowed agriculture to flourish, and used a system of slave labour to keep it maintained. Marta Mirazon Lahr conducted research on skeletons from Fezzan dating to the Roman era and found that the skeletons most closely matched Neolithic sub-saharan African samples, from Chad, Mali, and Niger."

Trending