Finally A HG Spittin Facts On SYL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I kept reminding ppl that PL founded the SYL. PPL are still alive from that generation. It was started becuz of Hobyo sultanate and Majerteniya Kingdom being sacked. The reer keenadiid grand-kid started it Yasin Ali Sharmarke.

Will the enemies of PL in the future say federalism existed before Abdillahi Yusuf? yes philosophy ahan 'waa jiray' thank to digil n mirifle ppl in the 60s, even pan-somalism philosophy existed before SYL thanks to sayid n darawish.

But don't u dare say independence party started without PL, don't u dare say federalism existed before PL. Plus don't U dare say the constitution was done outside garowe 1 and 2. PL punches above it's weight

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye contributed the following legacy

1. Aden Adde wisdom to hand over power becuz he was useless
2. Abdillahi Issa and Egal legacy on the failed union
3. General Daud like WTF he wasn't in office for 2 years let alone examine

Then stop here, welcome to the dark age in 91 untill 2004 when Abdillahi Yusuf returned and created the SFG. Sharif gave us the wisdom to be talo rac for your PM who ended the transition.

Then comes this XOOLO HSM. Created GM/HS wow go look at them today 'wax lagu faano miyaa mise waa laga faana"? The rest of his time was spent on oppressed identity complex fighting PL in 2016 using GM and JL.

Now the xoolo is back wat else u expect more 'oppressed identity complex'? of course I do

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's be fair to Hamar they led us in one thing that has touched the whole nation. They made us create 'grassed stadiums', this is their legacy also 'hala deelo' kkkkkkk

They took us from playin in these conditions

Soccer Goal GIF

To these conditions

Celebration Win GIF by Manchester United

After 100 years hags created something that others copied. Well if we get technical 'stadium' idea existed due to Siyad Barre, but hey iska 'tanasul' let HAG take this victory @TekNiKo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well then you should write a book about this.

The cycle post 2009 when Abdillahi Resigned has been Somalis all voting for Abgaal and isolating PL, then this leads to PL undermining and eventually bringing down each govt post 2009. We are in that cycle now, they bring some clown, we take him down, ends in nothing but a stalemate.

It's somalis all ganging up together to refuse MJ, sad langaabs and as the HG guy made it clear nothing can be done in somalia without PL approval. All them shitty laws they pass, will be thrown out by PL and told to start again.

The cycle post 2009 when Abdillahi Resigned has been Somalis all voting for Abgaal and isolating PL, then this leads to PL undermining and eventually bringing down each govt post 2009. We are in that cycle now, they bring some clown, we take him down, ends in nothing but a stalemate.

It's somalis all ganging up together to refuse MJ, sad langaabs and as the HG guy made it clear nothing can be done in somalia without PL approval. All them shitty laws they pass, will be thrown out by PL and told to start again.
And the book?

Somali politics doesn't revolve around Puntland. I understand. I know you guys don't like to be ruled by anyone.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And the book?

Somali politics doesn't revolve around Puntland. I understand. I know you guys don't like to be ruled by anyone.

Not necessarily true, some somalis say that but based on research. PL has been positive force in Somalia since 1930 till 1991. We neglected our lands to build other ppl land, where-as post 91 till abdillahi yusuf came, we see nothing but negativity or destruction come to us from the south and even the north(galgala terrorists), that's why we are suspicious of them, 'we haven't' seen even a water well come from these regions let alone re-pay the 100 years we dedicated to the south, back to PL.

We don't do anything but positivity for these other region and all we get back is fuckin shit from them. Me personally Im fed up with PL carrying all the burden and getting none of the rewards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Natalie but don't worry I don't blame the southies but PL for not demanding the following.

1. 100 Years all Somalis must re-focus on and build PL to re-pay the same which PL did in 1930-1991 and show us their SOMALINIMO. Why does all the burden of Somalinimo fall unto PL and not a single reward not even a water well
2. I would advicee PL the problem is you trying to help a fkn monster who then comes back to harm you, this must stop from PL side. We created the SFG and as predicted it is now being used to harm us.

The problem is Puntland not the south. I've told them strike a 99 year treaty like hong kong had with china under a 'two system one nation model' and let these guys be left to their own devices, we don't need them, we dont need to keep saving them, it's not our duty always. Let them become like GM/HS and dysfunctional when left to themselves.

We did what we did from 1930-1991 and were complete wadanis, we must become qabilis becuz we dont get nothing but shit back from being wadani. This time we must be qabil nazis, this is a new solution rather then repeating the wadani madness with severe losses.

I wish to start this new movement in PL. A new direction. A Qabiil Nazi Direction.

history channel win GIF by HISTORY UK

I will Scream and yell to them all the losses they got from Wadani Direction since 1930-1991. Plus now the 2009-2023 period, where the SFG THEY created is being used to undermine them.

Last edited:
The clans down south are fine with their corrupt leaders eating and them starving. In Galmudug and Hirshabelle they don't build the people hospitals, roads, airports or even gaurentee their safety. Each subcan clan has their own isbaaro and the people are fine with it. We can't let them drag us down any further. Let's focus on building PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The clans down south are fine with their corrupt leaders eating and them starving. In Galmudug and Hirshabelle they don't build the people hospitals, roads, airports or even gaurentee their safety. Each subcan clan has their own isbaaro and the people are fine with it. We can't let them drag us down any further. Let's focus on building PL.

The SFG is using it's signature power to do isbaaro on international allocated projects to PL. War saxiixi ba isbaaro taalo, u don't know the nitemare our leaders are dealing with in Mog. Why u think I call for 99 year treaty with the SFG following in hong kong/china model, at least this gives us our power to engage development partners without moryan isbaaro in the SFG.

I also prefer it becuz it gives 100 year breathing space to prove our credentials to the world, plus it is medium ground between 'radical split' and also 'radical union' keeping both the unionist/secessionist satisfied.

The SFG is using it's signature power to do isbaaro on international allocated projects to PL. War saxiixi ba isbaaro taalo, u don't know the nitemare our leaders are dealing with in Mog. Why u think I call for 99 year treaty with the SFG following in hong kong/china model, at least this gives us our power to engage development partners without moryan isbaaro in the SFG.
I also prefer it becuz it gives 100 year breathing space to prove our credentials to the world, plus it is medium ground between 'radical split' and also 'radical union' keeping both the unionist/secessionist satisfied.
He's Reer Aadan Cigalle of Cumar Maxamud same juffo as Kabtan Ayuub.
I'm 100% down for a 99 year treaty, we've wasted 30 years waiting for them sort themselves.They won't let you lead and they can't lead. It's time to build Garacad to Goldob road, Lasqorey to Bosaso road, etc.

@Natalie but don't worry I don't blame the southies but PL for not demanding the following.

1. 100 Years all Somalis must re-focus on and build PL to re-pay the same which PL did in 1930-1991 and show us their SOMALINIMO. Why does all the burden of Somalinimo fall unto PL and not a single reward not even a water well
2. I would advicee PL the problem is you trying to help a fkn monster who then comes back to harm you, this must stop from PL side. We created the SFG and as predicted it is now being used to harm us.

The problem is Puntland not the south. I've told them strike a 99 year treaty like hong kong had with china under a 'two system one nation model' and let these guys be left to their own devices, we don't need them, we dont need to keep saving them, it's not our duty always. Let them become like GM/HS and dysfunctional when left to themselves.

We did what we did from 1930-1991 and were complete wadanis, we must become qabilis becuz we dont get nothing but shit back from being wadani. This time we must be qabil nazis, this is a new solution rather then repeating the wadani madness with severe losses.

I wish to start this new movement in PL. A new direction. A Qabiil Nazi Direction.

I will Scream and yell to them all the losses they got from Wadani Direction since 1930-1991. Plus now the 2009-2023 period, where the SFG THEY created is being used to undermine them.

What did you build in Xamar? I would honestly like to know. As far as I recall a few MJ business men came and bought up property cheaply from the Italians.

How can you ask for reparations? Lol. The migration from Bari was for your own interests. You sat at the education ministry giving all the best scholarships to your own clan. The LC government loans also benefited your clan.

Good idea to build your own region. Somehow, I doubt you'll ever leave. Just plot your way back to Xamar aided by some Hawiyes.