Fighting starts in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cawramaleh are asal warsangeli so it’s really Harti vs Harti
No they are not. Cawrmale is not Harti by blood. How dare they fight their only Ally in Kismaayo. In 2016 they colluded with the Marehans and decided to take over the city with Barre Hiiraale and their attempt failed miserably. Madoobe wanted to exterminate their asses wlhi but Harti elders pleaded with him to forgive their erratic behavior. Ungrateful es they are.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No they are not. Cawrmale is not Harti by blood. How dare they fight their only Ally in Kismaayo. In 2016 they colluded with the Marehans and decided to take over the city with Barre Hiiraale and their attempt failed miserably. Madoobe wanted to exterminate their asses wlhi but Harti elders pleaded with him to forgive their erratic behavior. Ungrateful es they are.
There is a link somewhere with Harti and Cawramaleh I they are lost Harti like Xawaadle is lost Leelkase living with different Somalis can make you lose your history I heard Harti Abgaal has links with Harti Darood too

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There is a link somewhere with Harti and Cawramaleh I they are lost Harti like Xawaadle is lost Leelkase living with different Somalis can make you lose your history I heard Harti Abgaal has links with Harti Darood too
Nah! I personally don't believe that. Cawrmale used to be an ally with Harti Waamo I don't understand what suddenly changed and caused this fierce conflict. Cawrmale are on their own from now on.

lol no harti abgaal is completely Hawiye now they had links with us 700 years back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...o-dagaal-dhacay-oo-xiisadiisa-weli-jirto/amp/
Cawrmaleh copping pleas :mjhaps:
They need to leave my vacation home alone I was gonna take @The Cushitic One there
Ci2JPecU4AAzhKG.jpeg

:francis:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I thought Harti Abgaal was just Abgaal with a Harti mother.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
700 years ago warsangelis went to the south and stayed there, harti abgaal were once harti but now they are hawiye since they mixed with hawiye for hundred of years.
So by lineage, they're actual Warsangeli?
:faysalwtf:

So by lineage, they're actual Warsangeli?
:faysalwtf:

I believe it.

Harti Abgaal does Shirib, Shirbe is a Warsangeli ciyaar dhaqameed.

One name can be a coincidence? But two, nope.

Harti Abgaal are lost Warsangeli. They were founded by Suldaan "XAMARgalle", "he who entered Xamar"...

They even had a "unifying" meeting last year.

"Taariikhdu siday sheegayso suldaankii 2aad ee beesha warsangali ayaa waxa uu u safray xggaa iyo koonfurta dabadeena uu 2 wiil ku dhashay waxaana loo bixiyay suldaan xamar-gale isagoo koonfurta ku maqan ayaa waxaa ka dabatagay inaadeerkii oo ahaa Faarax garaad dabadeedna way isisoo raaceen markii ay garoowe marayeen ayaa faarax garaad dhintay waaka ilaa maanta garoowe ku aasan markaa adeer warsangali abgaal oo dhan ma aha warsangali ee cumar iyo cabdalle uun baa ah."

Last edited:
Cawrmale are also supposed to be lost Warsangeli but they were USC, as was Harti Abgaal.

Warsangeli's lost sons are KHASAARO and CAASI.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Cawrmale are also supposed to be lost Warsangeli but they were USC, as was Harti Abgaal.

Warsangeli's lost sons are KHASAARO and CAASI.
You know what they say, nothing is more powerful than a parent's habaar.
:stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts