Fighting aesthetical defects in Somalia

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know many of you are conservative and ya3ni pseudo nationalists (but only by words). Wa lakin best approach to help Somalia recover is to also introduce more admixture. Now you might be wondering reading this. What the hell do you mean more admixture CaliTedesse aabaha ku was? Hear me out for a second. If Somalia is to develop, foreign investment and growth will bring with it more foreigners so you can yap and shake your futo as much as you want, but it is bound to happen, hadii kale you are saying Somalis will always remain poor daanyeers on this amazing globe. This will bring with it many benefits. The average IQ of the population will go up, because of mainly increased educational institution, but also new admixture in the population. Look at all the great nations and they have much admixture. and all the 1st world nations and their cities have many foreigners.

Markaa Capital Mogadishu becoming Multicultural would be the best approach in the future. More admixture in Somalia is needed to fight all the aesthetical defects majority of the Somalians have which is a plus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know many of you are conservative and ya3ni pseudo nationalists (but only by words). Wa lakin best approach to help Somalia recover is to also introduce more admixture. Now you might be wondering reading this. What the hell do you mean more admixture CaliTedesse aabaha ku was? Hear me out for a second. If Somalia is to develop, foreign investment and growth will bring with it more foreigners so you can yap and shake your futo as much as you want, but it is bound to happen, hadii kale you are saying Somalis will always remain poor daanyeers on this amazing globe. This will bring with it many benefits. The average IQ of the population will go up, because of mainly increased educational institution, but also new admixture in the population. Look at all the great nations and they have much admixture. and all the 1st world nations and their cities have many foreigners.

Markaa Capital Mogadishu becoming Multicultural would be the best approach in the future. More admixture in Somalia is needed to fight all the aesthetical defects majority of the Somalians have which is a plus.

I want to meet bashir big booty inflammation futo like naag abaahaa waas....where is he?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bring in civilized pussy only i don't want to be seeing Josephine Banchu of Uganda infecting niggas with aids left and right. Afro Asiatics only (except habesha Christians)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You can bring women, but start talking that cuck shit and you gonna get the black arabian smacked right out of you.

7GiN7IFQGB3WjLJb9UEiwUR4kaq6KLdLtGSSoEHAqFQ.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trending

Latest posts