Fight breaks out at independence day celebration

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I also imagine what it'd be like if I was some random gaal walking around the block seeing this occur

Somali people aren’t the only ones who post their reckless behavior online…

What's the point of sharing tiktok vids like this to other social media platforms though?

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I know I’m gonna get hate for this:

Somalis gotta stop copying other groups. Who films themselves and get the same validation and tarnish their image. Copying ratchet culture is one of the things they’re trying adapt too.

they need guidance. And help.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This same twitter account has posted multiple videos of somalis fighting etc. Some people get a kick of spreading their degenerancy, essentially humiliating their people. Also look at the caption, tells us everything.

You hardly see somalis in the UK behave like reer mn, always rabsho, buuq and qeylo in that state, that's all they're known for

The Irony, adiguba intaat ceebteena asturi laheyd sowdigan videowga cidwalba tusaya ma'aha.
True laakin that account that posted it first always post fights & other bullshit for clout .

Sspot is 99% somali unlike Twitter where they post it for the world to see & even if I didn't mentioned it here ,it wont change the situation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How lovely....
1656861456230.png

Perfect representation of Somalia and its current state. This sums up Somalia last 30 years and when you found out what they actually fighting about…half of them don’t know and just reacting to others