FIFA heads, over here!

Which team should I choose for career mode on FIFA 16?

• Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Swansea

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saints

• Cristal palace

• Stoke

• Villa

• Newcastle

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team should I pick for career mode?

I'm looking for a team with
No to little expectations from the board
lots of young player with potentials
medium sized budget
Atleast 12-15 player with a gold or strong silver card (72+ overall rating)

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Spurs definitely could. They got sublime individual players but average management so you could take them to CL.

Everton are meh....

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Saints they'd probably tell you get to Europa at best.

Ninyow I love playing career mode. I used to play with the bigger boys but I got tired of it and started managing smaller teams across Europe.

When I take over first thing I do
is send about 3 scouts across South America, Europe and Africa. I usually send them to Germany/Holland, Spain etc Argentina/Brazil and Nigeria/Ghana. I look for DM, ST, LW/RW and defenders depending which one I need. Remember tho these are future young players that I'm trying to bring about. Most of them take some time to get their ratings up and get a chance in the first team. Sometimes you can get lucky and recruit a kid that's like 75 at age 16:banderas:I did that so many times. Especially this one time where I went to Germany and found this beast ass kid who was at like 76. He was a DM and I was in need of one so I sent him straight to the first tema for first team football. After his first season his ratings went up and big teams started hitting me up. :camby:I told em fuk y'all he ain't going no where.

With youth kids you gotta know which one is going to blow up. If you don't give them a chance they're going to leave your youth academy and join another team. You'll regret it when you see them on a team with a rating of 80 or so.

Have fun ninyow career madow waa khatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.