Fifa confederations cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
waryaada who yall think will win? I think portugal.@Air Jalam u think our boy Ronaldo is getting another trophy?:rejoice: that would almost certainly guarantee the balon dor next year.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Kinda weird there is no Brazil this time around.

This is a cursed competition anyway. Whoever wins it never wins the WC the following year.

Germany left pretty much all of their key players like Neuer, Hummels, Boateng, Kroos, Khedira, Reus, Müller, Özil.

Draxler will be the captain in the tournement.
Still a pretty strong team
Draxler, Werner, Gnabry, Ter Stegen, Sule and co could easily make it to the WC QFs
Orban should've made it into the team tho, is it because Germans hate Leipzig?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
waryaada who yall think will win? I think portugal.@Air Jalam u think our boy Ronaldo is getting another trophy?:rejoice: that would almost certainly guarantee the balon dor next year.
Yeah my team Portugal got this.:banderas: Germany sent an average team so it's up to us not to bottle this.

Tomorrow's game vs Mexico is gonna be lit.

Cameroon vs Chile too:ahh:

Yeah my team Portugal got this.:banderas: Germany sent an average team so it's up to us not to bottle this.

Tomorrow's game vs Mexico is gonna be lit.

Cameroon vs Chile too:ahh:
I am looking foward to the chille cameroon game. I am backing the africans obviously. hope they don't disappoint.
Portugal v cameroon final would be good.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Moreno :pacspit: :pacspit:
Can't forget what he did to Shaw

Seriously tho can't stand Fonte he shouldn't be starting over Semedo :pacspit:

Should've got Andre Silva early into the game :pacspit:

Quaresma brain dead dameer should've put the game 2-0 in the first half

Santos needs to get his shit together and play better football. CR7 was starved the whole game all he could do was bring in others into the game. He only had one good chance and it hit the post.

Andre Silva should be starting drop one of Quaresma or Nani. Kid has good chemistry with Ronaldo.

Anyway Mexico deserved the draw. Been the better team most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending