FGS spends £92m to destabilise Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The cab drivers of Mogadishu who cannot secure their city and control their country would rather waste money then making their citizens life better

Pathetic the more they attack Somaliland the more unified we'll be in our struggle

20181215_215613.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The cab drivers of Mogadishu who cannot secure their city and control their country would rather waste money then making their citizens life better

Pathetic the more they attack Somaliland the more unified we'll be in our struggle

View attachment 61435
I mean look at the recent years, since 2016 we've never been this relevant politically in the horn.

Securing both a 100 million dollar military base and a port deal for half a billion..

I expected Somalia to spend some money but 92 million??

This just verifies that Somalia is losing whatever little grasp it has on Somaliland.. :siilaanyosmile:

Bohol

VIP
Former finance minister of Somalia? who is that. Beyle has been the finance minister of Farmaajo gov for a while.

I mean look at the recent years, since 2016 we've never been this relevant politically in the horn.

Securing both a 100 million dollar military base and a port deal for half a billion..

I expected Somalia to spend some money but 92 million??

This just verifies that Somalia is losing whatever little grasp it has on Somaliland.. :siilaanyosmile:
Farmaajo is stupid. he should just let us go so we can get aid money and build infrastructure and a good border wall to keep al shabaab out. This will create security or at least a sense of security and foreign investors will invest in helping us build infrastructure. Give it a few years time and somaliland will look much better than somalia and we will also be much stronger and will have built an army by then when hopefully the UN will lift the arms embargo on us and our troops will have been trained fully by foreign private mercenaries, and therefore we will be able to conduct missions in the south to free our less ambitious somali countrymen down south from al shabaab.

At this current rate we are both going nowhere and with no real goal in sight. Somalia is holding northerners down and we are getting sick and tired of it! It's better that one region of the country succeeds than for both of us to remain undeveloped like North korea. Allow North somalia to become South korea or we both will remain like North korea.

zi2x5.jpg

£0 - Somaliland does not care or interfere Without Somalia. We try to ignore at every point but you lot always stock your nose into our business.
You and me both dont have any powers. But speaking objectively. Faysal calo waraabe was supporting the motion against faarmaajo and the release of roobow. Now i beleive both admin would love the other to fail

SirLancelLord

VIP
You and me both dont have any powers. But speaking objectively. Faysal calo waraabe was supporting the motion against faarmaajo and the release of roobow. Now i beleive both admin would love the other to fail

Ina waraabe is just an outspoken partly leader not in the executive administration or parliament. So anything he says is just what he says not in government. At this point nobody takes his rants seriously he couldn't get elected in the last 5 elections

Ina waraabe is just an outspoken partly leader not in the executive administration or parliament. So anything he says is just what he says not in government. At this point nobody takes his rants seriously he couldn't get elected in the last 5 elections
I see. Me and you are both citizens . We will never find out what happens if we are not part of th gov. But if we speculate. Sl and Fgs will do anything it takes to accomplish its goals. Tell me im wrong.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I see. Me and you are both citizens . We will never find out what happens if we are not part of th gov. But if we speculate. Sl and Fgs will do anything it takes to accomplish its goals. Tell me im wrong.

Yes but what I've noticed with Somaliland, that since about 2010 everyone the govt did something that there was a significant uproar they cancel it. That's properly the only thing Somaliland has a civil society network that calls or the government.

We just gotta wait till the next elections are held, the Europeans are gonna force Muse Bihi to start the process soon & have a feeling lots of young people are gonna register as candidates

Yes but what I've noticed with Somaliland, that since about 2010 everyone the govt did something that there was a significant uproar they cancel it. That's properly the only thing Somaliland has a civil society network that calls or the government.

We just gotta wait till the next elections are held, the Europeans are gonna force Muse Bihi to start the process soon & have a feeling lots of young people are gonna register as candidates
Sl is in lingo this last year. Somalia was going at a fast pace and is going thru turbulent waters the last two months. We will see how things go.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How is a city state destabilise the largest independent Somali region ? You’re delusional :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.