FGS Parliament Finance Committee releases report and shows masssive corruption, income down 14%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
OfpIjf0.jpg

Last edited:
Another daily calaacal thread. You got somethig special for us tomorrow? :kobeok: ?

The punans are now the most annoying anti somalia people on this forum. Even I and other SLers don’t make threads like his this frequently . This nigga been at it everyday :chrisfreshhah:

Farm

VIP
The punans are now the most annoying anti somalia people on this forum. Even I and other SLers don’t make threads like his this frequently . This nigga been at it everyday :chrisfreshhah:

How did this yellow teeth iidoor get in my thread? focus on your lack of water and your people’s eyes turning red.

Weirdo has 2000+ posts in a month, you need a shower.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It looks like nothing has changed from the days of HSM. Why has Allah cursed us with such retarded langaabs in Villa Somalia? We must have done something terrible.
:ohlord:

Farm

VIP

Instead of deflecting and derailing the thread, it would be nice if people could address the news.

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
It looks like nothing has changed from the days of HSM. Why has Allah cursed us with such retarded langaabs in Villa Somalia? We must have done something terrible.
:ohlord:

Madowteeen assimilated 10 thousand Zanzibar Bantus.:mjlol:

XKSzf9X9TQS667SrSATruQ.png

The governor of Bari looks like Bantu.

large.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
is the xamar government less corrupt than Abdiweli Gaas?

give me a break

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Who setup this oversight committee. I mean is it directly under the FGS or is it some NGO?

If it's true then we should expect a response from Farmaajo or Khayre anytime now.

Still waiting.

@Farm Equipment

As usual the marexaan crew and kuwaiti sister @embarassing materialize out of nowhere when one mentions the nabad & nolol admin. Reminds me of that cuban nigga back on somnet days who would pop out of nowhere when you mention the 77 war.

I thought this was a government for all? :russ:

Why yall catching feelings? :lolbron:

Farm

VIP
@Farm Equipment

As usual the marexaan crew and kuwaiti sister @embarassing materialize out of nowhere when one mentions the nabad & nolol admin. Reminds me of that cuban nigga back on somnet days who would pop out of nowhere when you mention the 77 war.

I thought this was a government for all? :russ:

Why yall catching feelings? :lolbron:

It’s funny how triggered they get, I literally just post the news that I come across in the politics section it’s not my fault 99% of it is bad news. Such delusional people.

This is what happens when you let people who can’t build their own region try to lead the FGS..

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending