few Years removed from Dadaab refugee camp, now abt to give the valedictorian speech at her HS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

That’s a big achievement. Well done Ifrah!

(It’s Ramadan and I should stay positive but I must state the fact. I doubt she’s anywhere near 20 let alone 17) @Reiko

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Excuse me Mr. Anchor? and everybody else, What is her name again? loooool How do they pronounce it lol

PS That anchor woman is over using pain killer pills just by watching her body language

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah someone who finally took advantage of the fake age she claimed. She might be in her late 30s.

Gibiin-Udug

I would say around 26. I would probably call her edo if i had seen her
That face is not 26 years old!!!

Stop it!

And why would you call someone who’s 26 eedo when you’re in your 30s, aren’t you fasting? Why lie? Smh

That face is not 26 years old!!!

Stop it!

And why would you call someone who’s 26 eedo when you’re in your 30s, aren’t you fasting? Why lie? Smh
Women are insecure. So by calling her edo she woulf have a heart attack.
Smh. Im 22. Not 30.

Gibiin-Udug

Women are insecure. So by calling her edo she woulf have a heart attack.
Smh. Im 22. Not 30.
Looool@22 damn in 2019 men are lying about their age. If you’re supposedly 22, why would you call someone who’s 4 older than you auntie? Smh

Looool@22 damn in 2019 men are lying about their age. If you’re supposedly 22, why would you call someone who’s 4 older than you auntie? Smh
I have had ayeeyos call me wallal. So i have made it a custom to call older females edo. Simple.
Why lie about my age. Im 22 and getting older.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I sometimes wonder if NGO cadaans are truly stupid.

Wlaahi liberalism is a disease of the brain.

She completely ignored common sense, I’m talking abt that teacher who looked identical to the Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.