fertility rates by country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Has to do more with mortality rate of the 6 kids each 3-4 die in the first year.
Is best if our population stay small is easier to teach 6 million vs 60 million less people less dead weight:cool:
This

Starscream

As usual, millions more will die before they reach 2 years old, many will become mooryaans & continue with the anarchy because of illiteracy and some will enjoy the good life because their relatives rule them. The U.N will feed them. A film by Somalis, Part 1128.
This might sound stupid question but what is that? Why are they die early and how to stop that?

This might sound stupid question but what is that? Why are they die early and how to stop that?
Believe it or not is best this way the country can't feed itself.
mortality rate is how many babies die
In countries like Somalia there is million villages or million wondering nomads the kids born there don't have access to hospital small kids don't have strong immune system like adults things like malaria tends to kill them alot.
Best way to stop this is to build small children hospitals in every village or move all people to big cities with hospitals as you can guess both require alot of money.
Is best to not interfere with nature the country can barely feed itself adding more population is asking for trouble

Last edited:

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Believe it or not is best this way the country can't feed itself.
mortality rate is how many babies die
In countries like Somalia there is million villages or million wondering nomads the kids born there don't have access to hospital small kids don't have strong immune system like adults things like malaria tends to kill them alot.
Best way to stop this is to build small children hospitals in every village or move all people to big cities with hospitals as you can guess both require alot of money.
Is best to not interfere with nature the country can barely feed itself adding more population is asking for trouble
Oh ok thanks that is really really sad though but I think even worse to just give up. I agree your solution build more hospitals buildings and give medicine, why doesn't the UN money help to make it better? Do we have biggest mortality rate?

Nslihan

Do you want me to explain why the child mortality rates is one of the highest in Somalia? Even life expectancy in Somalia, for men it’s 53.7 years old and for females, it’s 57.3 years old. We are ranked 177 globally. Each year, 18,103 Somalis die unnecessarily of Dhiarrheal diseases and we are ranked number one of people who die from this disease. Birth trauma, we are second and 7,565 Somali women die of it. We can’t even afford tetanus and we are ranked number one of those who die of tetanus globally. Should I go on? The Somali psych is based on laandheere and laangaabs because of the primordial clan ideology that’s incompatible with modernity. We need less population who are healthier and could be educated rather than to repeat this tragedy.

Check;

www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/somalia

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Nslihan

Do you want me to explain why the child mortality rates is one of the highest in Somalia? Even life expectancy in Somalia, for men it’s 53.7 years old and for females, it’s 57.3 years old. We are ranked 177 globally. Each year, 18,103 Somalis die unnecessarily of Dhiarrheal diseases and we are ranked number one of people who die from this disease. Birth trauma, we are second and 7,565 Somali women die of it. We can’t even afford tetanus and we are ranked number one of those who die of tetanus globally. Should I go on? The Somali psych is based on laandheere and laangaabs because of the primordial clan ideology that’s incompatible with modernity. We need less population who are healthier and could be educated rather than to repeat this tragedy.

Check;

www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/somalia
Thanks for the source, I checked it out and your right it's horrible that we rank high on some of the most easily fixed problems, Whooping cough, anemia and measles on top of what you mention. If the need for most laandheere clan is what really behind this then clannism is a disease wallah. We need to get rid of this thinking.

Thanks for the source, I checked it out and your right it's horrible that we rank high on some of the most easily fixed problems, Whooping cough, anemia and measles on top of what you mention. If the need for most laandheere clan is what really behind this then clannism is a disease wallah. We need to get rid of this thinking.

Neslihan

Yep, quality over quantity. If we had fewer population, then there is hope that we can educate, care and build a brighter future for these children. Millions of Somalis live below the poverty line, less than 20% of children access education and proper health care, why do we need more people? Somalia’s annual budget is $250,000,000 which less than my local council’s budget. Now, these guys are thinking on the premise that we will be beggers permanently and since their clan is laandheere, they would rule the country and siphon off aid-money. Sadly, the majority of Somalis view Somali politics from the clan’s prism.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Neslihan

Yep, quality over quantity. If we had fewer population, then there is hope that we can educate, care and build a brighter future for these children. Millions of Somalis live below the poverty line, less than 20% of children access education and proper health care, why do we need more people? Somalia’s annual budget is $250,000,000 which less than my local council’s budget. Now, these guys are thinking on the premise that we will be beggers permanently and since their clan is laandheere, they would rule the country and siphon off aid-money. Sadly, the majority of Somalis view Somali politics from the clan’s prism.
Well that premise is very messed up we need effective visionary leaders who put all our people first. It feels like a really complex problem though to be honest, I think I want to do something related this topic for my school project.

Well that premise is very messed up we need effective visionary leaders who put all our people first. It feels like a really complex problem though to be honest, I think I want to do something related this topic for my school project.

Neslihan

The “leaders” are all elected on that system and therefore have no benefit in changing it. Our political structure is based on tribalism. I think it requires this change coming from the bottom-up. This needs everyone of us engaging with our families and relatives as convincing them to see the benefits of dismantling such a system. When we make improvements, only then can we improve our lot and elect like minded people to positions of power.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Neslihan

The “leaders” are all elected on that system and therefore have no benefit in changing it. Our political structure is based on tribalism. I think it requires this change coming from the bottom-up. This needs everyone of us engaging with our families and relatives as convincing them to see the benefits of dismantling such a system. When we make improvements, only then can we improve our lot and elect like minded people to positions of power.
But I thought Farmaajo is different from the others? My parents said he's not like the ones before and they are not from same clan so I don't think it's because they being qabilist.

But I thought Farmaajo is different from the others? My parents said he's not like the ones before and they are not from same clan so I don't think it's because they being qabilist.

Neslihan

Farmaajo came to power under the two clan leadership deal and he could be impeached anytime by parliament where all the members represent their clans and are chosen on the quotas basis of 4.5 clan system. He can’t even question that deal. No one can.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
Neslihan

Farmaajo came to power under the two clan leadership deal and he could be impeached anytime by parliament where all the members represent their clans and are chosen on the quotas basis of 4.5 clan system. He can’t even question that deal. No one can.
Ok looks like I'm more ignorant than I thought:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Niger 7.153 children per woman 1

Somalia 6.123 children per woman 2

Dr Congo 5.963 children per woman 3

Mali 5.922 children per woman 4

Chad 5.797 children per woman 5

Angola 5.589 children per woman 6

Burundi 5.577 children per woman 7

Uganda 5.456 children per woman 8

Nigeria 5.417 children per woman 9

Timor Leste 5.337 children per woman

The impact wars and famines have had on us, smh. we've made ourselves laangaab. We currently account for 0.2% of the world's population. :kanyehmm:

I didn't go back far enough but I bet we have always been in the top 3, yet our numbers currently sit at 15 million in Somalia.

If the civil war didn't happen, we'd easily be 30+ million today.

1990 7.4 million people
2018 15 million people.

Still impressive, given how many people died, but with our birthrates, we should've been at least 30 million by now.

Based on this

Nigeria 5.417 children per woman 9

I dont believe this study.

Period.

Nigeria cannot be more baby makers than Somalia

All these people advocating a smaller population - it's like they want us to be invaded by Bantus and Oromos. We need as many kids as possible, a lot of them are going to die anyway, but many will live to carry on the right.

And don't even think about changing the tribal system, that shit will last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts