Females produce chemicals from their sexual organ that incapacitate a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Since there are certain types of pheromones for each gender, women could naturally secrete primal female pheromones that have shown to efficiently boost up their sexual appeal with men. Scientists from the University of Utah and Colorado have found that human pheromones are detected through a unique structure called the Vomeronasal organ or the VNO.

couple-498484-640.jpg
This organ is located in the nose and works as the distinctive sensory organ that recognizes pheromones in human beings. Scientists have tested this organ by inserting a special device in the nose and it measures the cellular bustle.

These pheromones can attract men and even women, because via the VNO, they travel to the hypothalamus where they trigger the center of the brain that controls a person’s emotions.

The pheromones launch signals to the brain, which reads sexual desire and attraction. The entire process is unconscious and that explanation is the closest that scientist have come up with throughout their studies.

What Should You Know About Female Pheromones?
Since you already have a good idea of what pheromones in general are, now it is time to learn about specifically female pheromones.They are indeed invisible, undetectable and odorless. When an adult male inhales them in, a signal is sent to the brain, which makes a man feel more attracted to that specific woman.

They make women irresistible to men because of these special natural compounds. Female pheromones are found in small quantities in the sweat of women and other female areas such as their sexual organs.

https://www.nexuspheromones.com/info/pheromones-to-attract-men/

Once you get a whiff of the scent through your nose your mind as a man will be incapacitated rendering you as an automaton you will feel relaxed and comfortable that's when you're most venerable to suggestions :faysalwtf:

@VixR @Lola_Vonroe @embarassing @Gambar @Reiko @Reign @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan how do you feel about this power the most high blessed you with as a female do you abuse it or do you use it with caution not allowing yourself to abuse that gift that the most sublime endowed you with?

May Allah protect us this is chemical mind altering stuff :damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I always use to wonder why some men perform cunnilingus when they know that the same place menstrual matter exits but now it all makes sense they're a junky for that scent them chemicals :dwill:

Since there are certain types of pheromones for each gender, women could naturally secrete primal female pheromones that have shown to efficiently boost up their sexual appeal with men. Scientists from the University of Utah and Colorado have found that human pheromones are detected through a unique structure called the Vomeronasal organ or the VNO.

couple-498484-640.jpg
This organ is located in the nose and works as the distinctive sensory organ that recognizes pheromones in human beings. Scientists have tested this organ by inserting a special device in the nose and it measures the cellular bustle.

These pheromones can attract men and even women, because via the VNO, they travel to the hypothalamus where they trigger the center of the brain that controls a person’s emotions.

The pheromones launch signals to the brain, which reads sexual desire and attraction. The entire process is unconscious and that explanation is the closest that scientist have come up with throughout their studies.

What Should You Know About Female Pheromones?
Since you already have a good idea of what pheromones in general are, now it is time to learn about specifically female pheromones.They are indeed invisible, undetectable and odorless. When an adult male inhales them in, a signal is sent to the brain, which makes a man feel more attracted to that specific woman.

They make women irresistible to men because of these special natural compounds. Female pheromones are found in small quantities in the sweat of women and other female areas such as their sexual organs.

https://www.nexuspheromones.com/info/pheromones-to-attract-men/

Once you get a whiff of the scent through your nose your mind as a man will be incapacitated rendering you as an automaton you will feel relaxed and comfortable that's when you're most venerable to suggestions :faysalwtf:

@VixR @Lola_Vonroe @embarassing @Gambar @Reiko @Reign @The Cushitic One @TooMacaan how do you feel about this power the most high blessed you with as a female do you abuse it or do you use it with caution not allowing yourself to abuse that gift that the most sublime endowed you with?

May Allah protect us this is chemical mind altering stuff :damedamn:

044E80C5-36A3-4926-AFFA-5DA29A6B015F-2140-000002B2328BEE2C.gif

:mybusiness:

I wonder if it includes liking your own scent

i do like my own smell.

i read a study that says you are attracted to the smell of genetically compatible sexual partners,
makes allot of sense because ive come across allot of women that i did not like their smell.
and i absolutely hate the body odour of my sister, stomach turning, even if she showered recently.

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
Many things can incapacitate you guys though;
even plastic/silicone gets the job done. Men only require the following to 'fall in love' these days:mjlol::
pri_34134308.jpg

And:
ca306167121f374ea2fdeb09ab0128c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts