female with RASTA attacks a miskeen Xalimo and ROBS her at the ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Caribbean people don’t have fake dreds we rock the real thing. I say that’s lamagoodle vs Lamagoodle.
Lies, 99% black girls wear fake dreads, real dreads take years to grow and black girls love changing their hairstyle every month or so.

She stood no chance whatsoever. The Madow kept her at distance, while choosing the options on the ATM
So much for feminism and sjw xalimonism. Look at how those despicable madow girls walked off and did not even call the police or check up on the poor woman.

No wonder my female relatives don't trust madows at the atm....and here i thought they were just being paranoid. Also notice how no one is condemning him. Imagine the hate if a somali man did this to a madow woman.

:gucciwhat::birdman::kodaksmiley:

If it was me:

*Sees a creep standing behind me*
*ends the transaction immediately*
ATM: Are you sure you want to end the transaction?
Me: HELL YEAH
On the side note. I'm thinking of starting a mehram business for muslim women. 24/7 well built bodyguard service to keep thieves and thugs at bay. Muslim women need to feel safe in london!

Mehrams will be trained to follow orders as expected through out the day and will help out with shopping and parking for an extra fee. My service will be open for business soon

To keep the feminists of my back i will incorporate Female mehrams like the great gadaffi's bodyguards to show that my service is progressive and not degrading for women since employing women will balance
:fittytousand::dabcasar::mjswag:
gaddafi_bodyguards-2-2011-3-14.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
that's a Madow man like most of them are once that creature is caught it needs to be sent to male prison or better yet the jungle

Kratos

Sonder

She stood no chance whatsoever. The Madow kept her at distance, while choosing the options on the ATM
When she looked back and saw that dodgy looking man-woman she should have just cancelled the transaction and left. Something similar happened to me once. I was withdrawing money for my mum in a dodgy neighbourhood and I got surrounded by some Aboriginals. As soon as I noticed their presence I cancelled the transaction and left back to the car. My mum was like "fuley kkkk". They didn't even withdraw anything, they left after a minute

The Madow had to choose how much she wanted, she had to choose the combination of bills (10 times 50 pound bills or 6 times 50 and 10 bills of 20pounds) and whether or not she wanted a receipt while holding the poor xalimo at distance. :damn::damn:

waa fucking adoon, used to it from their males, now its their man like females attacking humans,

waa xoooollo these jarer, will always nigg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:drakelaugh:inalilah saw this yesterday, it was alot better then mcgregor vs khabib

i got to tune in though, i put my cards on the crazy rasta against the quite but deadly xalima, anyways the xalima had nothing on the rasta and lossed by a technical knockout
tenor.gif
it was a close matchup laakin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts