Female Teacher Sentenced to 60 Days for "Sexually Abusing" Male Student!

Having sex with boys is not seen as big deal compared to little girls. Hence a female pedo would never be treated like a male pedo

GuanYu

Custom title
I remember when I was in secondary school, this peng brazilian teacher invited me to do one to one tuition at her apartment , while I was doing GCSEs. She told me to come to her apartment in the evening, I said ok. I went to her apartment, we sat down, she came soo close to me, after that she laid her booty on my lap, at that point I got soo horny I couldn’t resist, the rest was history, I didn’t have sex with her, we did foreplay etc, we nearly had sex but lucky I didn’t have a condom or I wouldn’t resist the temptation, in the end she did a blow job on me instead.

I was a immature 16 year old kid, now Alhamdullah I’m 22, I learnt my lesson, when a girl invite you to her house, don’t go, because at the end of the day, you go from talking to her to actually doing the ting innit mate. You will regret it because you’re a Muslim.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::dead::dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuanYu

Custom title
Lol back then I needed help with my GCSEs innit lol, so extra help especially one to one tuition was helpful.
Ah i can see lmao, my tuition teachers were always males or muslim females, and it's always best not talk about such sins you have endeavoured as Allah has concealed your sins and it is not widely known brother

Ah i can see lmao, my tuition teachers were always males or muslim females, and it's always best not talk about such sins you have endeavoured as Allah has concealed your sins and it is not widely known brother
True my bad, will delete it

oh , I rememba... I had a crush on my science teacher when I was 13 , the first experience of attraction for the opposite sex. it was like that somali song,
the one goes like ...
markaan jiray da'da 13 iyo toban
markaan damac guur la soo kacay

She was one nice-looking teacher, very nice looking if I may insist vigorously ...
is it weird the ciyaal suuq morally vile part of me still wishes I was 'abused' by my science teacher..

Astaqfurallah man ...

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Controversial but women can’t rape teenage boys. I have to say that 13 in my eyes is still young, physically weak but depends on the child. After 14 years thought, its not the same.

Men and by extension teenage boys are stronger then adult women. 15 year old football players have won against national teams of women, that tells us everything. Average women can only rape those they are physically stronger and thats just few men here on earth.

Lol back then I needed help with my GCSEs innit lol, so extra help especially one to one tuition was helpful, plus at that time my Deen wasn’t strong, Alhamdullah now I try my best to pray etc avoid sins.
Thats the biggest lie that never happened

Feminists see nothing wrong with that
Actually feminists are very hard against female sexual abusers. Because remember feminists want to be seen as equal so they want the narrative that suggests women can be just as dangerous as men. It's actually red pill dudes that would belittle sexual abuse by females on males.

Actually feminists are very hard against female sexual abusers. Because remember feminists want to be seen as equal so they want the narrative that suggests women can be just as dangerous as men. It's actually red pill dudes that would belittle sexual abuse by females on males.
Tbh that is true, I do see comments like "I wish I had this teacher when I was in school" from guys

Tbh that is true, I do see comments like "I wish I had this teacher when I was in school" from guys
It isn't sexual abuse thats why, if a teacher does something to u as long as u are of the age of puberty and weren't physically forced or coerced then it isn't sexual abuse the boys know what they are doing, same with girls aswell

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its beyond creepy. :mindblown: That is a kid. Puberty or not. Still grooming. I remember when I was in the 7th grade there was a teacher who was too friendly with a male student. She was more stern with us though. I thought it was weird but ignored it.

Trending

Latest posts