Female Nature Is Weird

So I was at work today, chilling as usual. Their is this new Latina who started working so I decided to talk to her and be friendly, just so she feels more comfortable and used to the job (I had no other intentions). She barely spoke back to me and was ignoring me, so immediately in my head I thought (haye iska daaf), because I don’t want to bother her. Then, one of my cadaan co-workers (who’s a girl and quite attractive) came to me and started talking to me. We’re “close friends” I should say, and we had a really good 10 minute conversation. The Latina girl was listening in and watching the entire time. When the white girl left, the Latina girl immediately starting talking to me, she suddenly became super interested and was asking me about my relationship with the white girl :browtf: laakin I returned the same energy she gave me earlier and I didn’t give her any attention, and she wouldn’t get off of me. Wallahi female nature is weird

Thoughts? :manny:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I think all these ho's jealous of me because they can't never ever truly ever in their damn wet dreams ever have me! that's just how it be sometimes though nigga I tell you that one straight.

I think all these ho's jealous of me because they can't never ever truly ever in their damn wet dreams ever have me! that's just how it be sometimes though nigga I tell you that one straight.
I started giving women less of my attention and they crave more of me :shookgabre:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I just don't give a fuc about nobody nigga that's so I can keep my cool to keep on focus I win it now

I just don't give a fuc about nobody nigga that's so I can keep my cool to keep on focus I win it now
58583131-7514-4FE6-8017-B4BFC06ACA5E.jpeg

Fucking inspirational

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
yah yah I got a good heart to give to the people out there so I do my best. Sarcastic or not.

(a small letter to myself and the people that need it for whatever reason)
To tell you the truth, the chick that feels you the most won't ever leave no matter what!
There's not that many that will feel that way out there to show they care otherwise,
but its never as simple as we like (you like me I like you it works) nope, too many choices.

So I was at work today, chilling as usual. Their is this new Latina who started working so I decided to talk to her and be friendly, just so she feels more comfortable and used to the job (I had no other intentions). She barely spoke back to me and was ignoring me, so immediately in my head I thought (haye iska daaf), because I don’t want to bother her. Then, one of my cadaan co-workers (who’s a girl and quite attractive) came to me and started talking to me. We’re “close friends” I should say, and we had a really good 10 minute conversation. The Latina girl was listening in and watching the entire time. When the white girl left, the Latina girl immediately starting talking to me, she suddenly became super interested and was asking me about my relationship with the white girl :browtf: laakin I returned the same energy she gave me earlier and I didn’t give her any attention, and she wouldn’t get off of me. Wallahi female nature is weird

Boy we all know your typing from a basement as we speak right now
and non of that happened stop the cap.

Man said i had a latin and white fighting over me

I'm good at screening people
and by the way you was talking last night on my post anyone with some kind of brain can tell
If you've seen me in legit any other post, you'd think I'm the complete opposite. I always play devils advocate in threads to keep it alive, but you assume my entire character off of 1 random thread. Wow, amazing :draketf:

If you've seen me in legit any other post, you'd think I'm the complete opposite. I always play devils advocate in threads to keep it alive, but you assume my entire character off of 1 random thread. Wow, amazing :draketf:

I play characters kulaha stop the show
if you was pulling girls you wouldn't be playing characters on forums :pachah1:

Bye don't @me again please

I play characters kulaha stop the show
if you was pulling girls you wouldn't be playing characters on forums :pachah1:

Bye don't @me again please
how are you gonna reply to me then say "dont @ me again" fucking clown

I think you have a mental illness. Somehow they way you act online = the way you act irl? go drink some caano geel and drink 7up, you're sick macaanto

Same happened to me with a new male coworker of mine. I think she’s trying not to misread you. Is not that serious. She probably doesn’t want to confuse flirting to how your personality is like. Relax.

Trending