Female bodybuilding <3

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Any sisters into bodybuilding? If so what are some of your routines?

For months now I've being doing low carb, OMAD, daily running, and cardio. My measurements got better I guess but I've been at a plateau for a month and honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm coming up with a new routine.

Pilates on days I have work, weights on my days off. I walk and run a minimum 3-5 miles daily as it's my mode of transportation. I'll try to eat two or three meals a day if I have time, high protein, low carb. I have anemia and gastritis to manage.

Insha'Allah I'll update how things are going for me in a week.

And also what are some of your goals? I want to drop my body fat % mainly and build my glutez.

- Side note: I block men and goofys no problem. This is not a place to share your unsolicited preferences.

Here's some female bodybuilders and fitness people I like

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
the hardcore buff female bodies creep me out :mjpls:
being a cutie and buff is a huge flex tho
download (9).jpeg

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I’d love to get more toned but still retain a nice % of body fat maybe at 19-20% I only do cardio at the moment and my goal is to be 121 pounds like I was before the lockdown I have 11 pounds to go. My diet is mainly veggies and protein so I stopped fasting because am burning fat quicker than before.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I’d love to get more toned but still retain a nice % of body fat maybe at 19-20% I only do cardio at the moment and my goal is to be 121 pounds like I was before the lockdown I have 11 pounds to go. My diet is mainly veggies and protein so I stopped fasting because am burning fat quicker than before.

You don't get toned or see definition above 20% body fat

Screenshot_20201028-101949_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201028-102005_Facebook.jpg

Trending

Latest posts