Fellow Brits, watch #BattleForNumber10 May vs Corbyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Jeremy Corbyn speaks like a true leader.
:rejoice:

That third question when the man said I like your policies but you don't look like a leader just shows how the media controls the narrative. And these are the stupid people who will be voting in Theresa May
:snoop:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
That third question when the man said I like your policies but you don't look like a leader just shows how the media controls the narrative. And these are the stupid people who will be voting in Theresa May
:snoop:

Corbyn's answer was great about the idea of perception. It's because May insults Labour to a great extent which makes people believe May so they want to vote for May.

I swear one of the Tory campaigning crap came in my mail post the other day. It was insulting Labour saying how they are unfit to lead us and how a Tory government would mean we would be strong and stable.

It was funny wallah

:drakelaugh:

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
A lot of Somalis have returned to mainland (Scandinavia, Netherlands) because housing benefits were cut, I really hope they do not come back if Corbyn is elected.

Human

That old man host is annoying. He's clearly a Tory voter. Shouldn't Sky News get non-bias hosts to question Corbyn and May?
:kodaksmiley:

Look at all those smug Tory supporters clapping.
:susp:

That old man host is annoying. He's clearly a Tory voter. Shouldn't Sky News get non-bias hosts to question Corbyn and May?

Look at all those smug Tory supporters clapping.
:susp:

paxman is a shaydaan lool and yes skynews has a historical bias against corbyn specifically

Human

Disappointed with Paxman those weren't questions, they were an attempt at character assassination

The way Corbyn dealt with it was absolutely great despite Paxman interrupting him all the time. I can't wait to see how he acts around May and what questions he says to May

It will be like seeing the ending of a fairytale over and over again.
:cosbyhmm:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Paxman has no chill,

When the NHS worker said 'I'll believe it when I see it" Lady May looked shook.

This man:mjlol:
Capture24.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts