Theyre curvy
They got full lips
They got curly/wavy hair
Not too hairy
Calls you papi in bed

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fendi are you Canadian?

Do they not have Hispanic women where you live?

I see fine ass Mexican chicks all the time. Puerto Rican females as well. :banderas:They so fine fam.

Not many are Muslim though. There is a hispanic mosque in Houston so I’m assuming there are a lot of Muslim Mexicans there.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Fendi are you Canadian?

Do they not have Hispanic women where you live?

I see fine ass Mexican chicks all the time. Puerto Rican females as well. :banderas:They so fine fam.

Not many are Muslim though. There is a hispanic mosque in Houston so I’m assuming there are a lot of Muslim Mexicans there.
I move between Columbus Atlanta and Toronto but mainly Toronto bcoz thats my hometown

Yeah we got spanish bytches by the boatload but not a lot of latinas lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Also one more thing. Plastic surgery is big there.

Back in high school I was friends with a foreign exchange student who was Brazilian. He told me about how countries like Brazil and Colombia especially have a lot of doctors that do plastic surgery and that their prices aren’t too expensive. Even american females travel across the border to venture into South America for some fake ass and breasts.

So don’t let the body deceive you. I spent a summer in Orange County and I saw too many old ladies with fake breasts. Ruined fake breasts for me.

Latina women are basically the master race

They’re white but not white white
Theyre curvy
They got full lips
They got curly/wavy hair
Not too hairy
Calls you papi in bed
Not to hairy? Have you ever seen a Latina? They have hair on their Arms like a man. No hate but even my sisters got them.

Also one more thing. Plastic surgery is big there.

Back in high school I was friends with a foreign exchange student who was Brazilian. He told me about how countries like Brazil and Colombia especially have a lot of doctors that do plastic surgery and that their prices aren’t too expensive. Even american females travel across the border to venture into South America for some fake ass and breasts.

So don’t let the body deceive you. I spent a summer in Orange County and I saw too many old ladies with fake breasts. Ruined fake breasts for me.
Just in Brasil are plastic surgery a thing. Not in mexico or Puerto Rico.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Just in Brasil are plastic surgery a thing. Not in mexico or Puerto Rico.
I was mostly focusing on Colombia and brazil.

Mexico I haven’t heard anyone getting plastic surgery done there. I have heard of people going to the dentist in Mexico since american dentists are expensive

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You can't wife women like this, who show everything out in public. You gotta hit it and quit it homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts