feeling like nothing is going right in my life

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
VIP
Bro stay strong you'll be in a better position soon enough don't let someone's lies dictate your life for you.I do suggest you go to a counsellor they are good help with these kinds of things try talking to people IRL honestly about these issues.

But never forget it's not your fault , trying adding a 5km run to your daily life and listening to the quran more often .DM if you ever want to talk I am always ears

:salute:

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Recently i discovered a trick. If i cant sleep i read Surah Iklas 10 times or 20 and i fall asleep peacefully

Odkac WRLD

Crown Prince of the Beesha.
you karbaashed the brother :russ:
Yeah. He came to my home at 1 am, shouting and shit
I hit him many times, left bruising and spat and on his clothes
They documented the injuries and threatened pressed charges
But I had dirt on him

Odkac WRLD

What kind of gay ass Somali community is that :mjlol:
Lol he basically got wind of what she was saying
He was gangbanger pretty much
He said he’d shoot me and all that
Keep in mind he is 26 im barely 18 at the time
I tell him get out the car pussy

he comes out and talks about I’mma end your family or something like that
I socked him in the face
Hit him against his car
This was when I first started lifting btw
I drew blood and when fell I spat and told him get the fuck out of here

he left and later that night posted on snap he dealt with me and I was puss and all that

Lmao
Lol he basically got wind of what she was saying
He was gangbanger pretty much
He said he’d shoot me and all that
Keep in mind he is 26 im barely 18 at the time
I tell him get out the car pussy

he comes out and talks about I’mma end your family or something like that
I socked him in the face
Hit him against his car
This was when I first started lifting btw
I drew blood and when fell I spat and told him get the fuck out of here

he left and later that night posted on snap he dealt with me and I was puss and all that
That’s why I tell niggas to lift wallahi. Imagine Letting a high school youte manhandle you :mjhaps:

Exodus

Alienist
First, you said you were working in tech/IT, then you said you were going to Med school, now you said you got into the best engineering program in the country? :hmm:

Odkac WRLD

First, you said you were working in tech/IT, then you said you were going to Med school, now you said you got into the best engineering program in the country? :hmm:
Lol I work in software through coops and summer internships not full time jobs

I’m third year studying CS which is in engineeering department, however I’m one year ahead of my peers which justifies my age.

I’ve taken plenty of premed classes already through AP test credit and community college in high school (bio chem and ochem)

I’m going to switch to med once I finish I won’t be in med school for several years

I could see where you’d be confused

AT MY SCHOOL computer science is in the school of engineering
Computer engineering is a form of engineering

Exodus

Alienist

I’m third year studying CS which is in engineeering department

I’ve taken plenty of premed classes already (bio chem and ochem)

I’m going to switch to med once I finish I won’t be in med school for several years

@Medulla

Odkac WRLD

It’s not so hard to believe
I go to one of the best public universities in the country

my premed classes and the classes I need to graduate overlap, for example I needed chem and phys ...I used biochem for elective

I had two internships

I recently switched gears and am fighting to make it to apply next year for med schooo

I’m taking summer classes

I know a hard working successful farax sounds like fiction lmaoo

Have any of you felt like this?
I’ve been homeless, abused, accused and taken to court over things I never could have done.

this next bit is serious

My Somali gf from high school after a lot of shit accused me of assault, campus PD took me in...Title 9 opened but dropped days later when her own friends proved screenshots that it was bogus

her family and friends and clan hate me. The community cast me out like I was a piece of dog shit. I grew to hate Somalis and Somali girls too. I loved her and she ruined my life...parts of my own family hated me too

I cannot lie you you some days I question why I’m still here. I managed to get into one of the best engineering programs in the country and still feel like I’m nothing in life.

I never talked to a counselor or anything because I didn’t believe in these things but...how do you deal with feeling empty and worthless? It’s like this fog around me constantly just choking me

have any of you dealt with this?
Wow That’s sad wallahi. Remember Allah(swt) in this tough days. Try to pray as much as possible, try to pray sunnah after obligatory prayers. Make a lot of dua for yourself. And keep your life low key. Remember Allah(swt) doesn’t take something Away from you without replacing it with something better. In Shaa Allah you will marry a pious, beautiful wife who will bring you happiness and ease. In the meantime try to stay away from haram relationship. May Allah strengthen your faith in this tough times, ameen.

I'm really sorry you went through all of this sxb. Please don't let her and her sick family ruin your life which is their goal. Even after all those charges they made in attempt to ruin you, you have a successful career that many people wish they could ever have and you're still breathing today alhamdulillah. I advise you to stay far away from those people and anyone connected to them, focus on your studies, and most importantly try to find a therapist and get a mental health check because mental health is serious. I know therapy might make you feel uncomfortable but trust me it could change your life for the better.

I’ve been homeless, abused, accused and taken to court over things I never could have done.

this next bit is serious

My Somali gf from high school after a lot of shit accused me of assault, campus PD took me in...Title 9 opened but dropped days later when her own friends proved screenshots that it was bogus

her family and friends and clan hate me. The community cast me out like I was a piece of dog shit. I grew to hate Somalis and Somali girls too. I loved her and she ruined my life...parts of my own family hated me too

I cannot lie you you some days I question why I’m still here. I managed to get into one of the best engineering programs in the country and still feel like I’m nothing in life.

I never talked to a counselor or anything because I didn’t believe in these things but...how do you deal with feeling empty and worthless? It’s like this fog around me constantly just choking me

Erm I can relate to some of your experience apart from GF, You see I was too smart for this bimbo dumb ass crock sisters, however mine side effect was more of never received mother Love and felt an outcast, Never complain always Smile and just focus on my education. I can tell you this am pretty lonely person and doing just fine.

Life is not always sweet, Experiencing a tuff life hood is what makes a strong man so you're on the right track keep going. Girls are nothing but a headache

I’m third year studying CS which is in engineeering department, however I’m one year ahead of my peers which justifies my age.

I’ve taken plenty of premed classes already through AP test credit and community college in high school (bio chem and ochem)

So do you know any Computer Program Language. You see that <<< Camel on display pic he is a Geek when it comes with Computer crap.

this next bit is serious

Make tawbah to Allah the most high, constantly, especially in sujood during the daily salah.
Ask Allah to make it easy for you. Cry to Allah. Complain of your grief and misery to Allah, not to his creations.
We are all tested in this dunya, no one can escape from ibtilaa, so if you acknowledge that being tested is unavoidable, you will become content InshaaAllah.
May Allah make things easy for you my brother.