feeling like nothing is going right in my life

Odkac WRLD

Crown Prince of the Beesha.
Have any of you felt like this?
I’ve been homeless, abused, accused and taken to court over things I never could have done.

this next bit is serious

My Somali gf from high school after a lot of shit accused me of assault, campus PD took me in...Title 9 opened but dropped days later when her own friends proved screenshots that it was bogus

her family and friends and clan hate me. The community cast me out like I was a piece of dog shit. I grew to hate Somalis and Somali girls too. I loved her and she ruined my life...parts of my own family hated me too

I cannot lie you you some days I question why I’m still here. I managed to get into one of the best engineering programs in the country and still feel like I’m nothing in life.

I never talked to a counselor or anything because I didn’t believe in these things but...how do you deal with feeling empty and worthless? It’s like this fog around me constantly just choking me

have any of you dealt with this?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
oh shit you really going through it ow
surround yourself with other muslims other than somalis at your uni
islam comes before ethnicity anyway

Odkac WRLD

it ain’t even matter
somali community is pretty ass in large areas
most indians and pakis in the US are really nice and smart they could probably help you out in uni with deen
An Indian tried to steal my answers in Physics test he tried to say I copied him :mjlol:
Pakis are great though

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
First of all I hope you’re serious and not trolling.

Secondly I’m sorry you’re going through this but life always tests us, we are all living in a big test. Just know whatever you’re going through it will get better, there always rainbow after every storm.

My advice for you is to be strong, not for anyone but yourself. Do whatever you have to do to finish school, ignore all the negative people who are in your life and focus on bettering yourself. Make your mental health a priority and please go talk to a professional. Don’t be ashamed, you will be relieved after you find a space to let it out.

And please start praying, Allah swt is always there for us, you are never alone, talk to him, pray to him, cry to him, for he is the most merciful. Read the Quran whenever you are alone, and give out charity, trust me there are people who are feeling way worse than you, be a helping hand.

Inshallah everything will get better. You will look back at these obstacles in your life now and you will say alxamdullilah I’ve made it.

Odkac WRLD

First of all I hope you’re serious and not trolling.

Secondly I’m sorry you’re going through this but life always tests us, we are all living in a big test. Just know whatever you’re going through it will get better, there always rainbow after every storm.

My advice for you is to be strong, not for anyone but yourself. Do whatever you have to do to finish school, ignore all the negative people who are in your life and focus on bettering yourself. Make your mental health a priority and please go talk to a professional. Don’t be ashamed, you will be relieved after you find a space to let it out.

And please start praying, Allah swt is always there for us, you are never alone, talk to him, pray to him, cry to him, for he is the most merciful. Read the Quran whenever you are alone, and give out charity, trust me there are people who are feeling way worse than you, be a helping hand.

Inshallah everything will get better. You will look back at these obstacles in your life now and you will say alxamdullilah I’ve made it.
Yeah I’m serious.
Thank you for the kind words abaayo

Radical Canjeerorism

The Preacher ☭
VIP
Getting betrayed, abused and feeling extreme moments of despair is pretty much guaranteed as soon as you're born into this world.

Some give into darkness (drugs, suicide etc) while others use these hurdles as stepping stones and take advantage of their misfortunes by turning them into past experiences that help them gain future success. other people choose to perpetually dwell on their meloncholy, DO NOT DO THIS sxb

you are both the sculptor and the sculpture, these experiences are the tools that help you mold yourself into who you truly are and should be

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have any of you felt like this?
I’ve been homeless, abused, accused and taken to court over things I never could have done.

this next bit is serious

My Somali gf from high school after a lot of shit accused me of assault, campus PD took me in...Title 9 opened but dropped days later when her own friends proved screenshots that it was bogus

her family and friends and clan hate me. The community cast me out like I was a piece of dog shit. I grew to hate Somalis and Somali girls too. I loved her and she ruined my life...parts of my own family hated me too

I cannot lie you you some days I question why I’m still here. I managed to get into one of the best engineering programs in the country and still feel like I’m nothing in life.

I never talked to a counselor or anything because I didn’t believe in these things but...how do you deal with feeling empty and worthless? It’s like this fog around me constantly just choking me

have any of you dealt with this?

Start praying Salat, and pay Zakat and observe the miracles happening in your life, one goodness on top of another!

Jimmer

Your Coffee Shop Councilman
Life is hard, there's destitute people all over the globe who think you live in heaven. And there will likely be things in the future that might be worse than what you already experienced. Take the Ls, learn from it, man up and move on.