Federal Gov & World Bank signing $80 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Beileh :salute:

Nabad&Nolol be like

tenor (30).gif

Farm

VIP
More money to loot...... the international community really doesn’t want to see a stable Somalia. :snoop:

Giving more money to the corrupt FGS to fuel more civil wars in regional states (which are older than the FGS) is a crime.

More money to loot...... the international community really doesn’t want to see a stable Somalia. :snoop:

Giving more money to the corrupt FGS to fuel more civil wars in regional states (which are older than the FGS) is a crime.
Who do you think is a better candidate to recieve the money?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We’re talking about $80m :mjlol: that’s as much as Lebron James makes in a week :jcoleno:

Farm

VIP
Don’t listen to him, he’s a Puntlander. These guys can’t even stop stealing soldiers salaries , imagine how they’d chimp out if they had chance to steal $80 million

I wouldn’t be talking... you still don’t have a water system in your capital because your politicians looted it and your local politicians aren’t being paid.

I wouldn’t be talking... you still don’t have a water system in your capital because your politicians looted it and your local politicians aren’t being paid.

Speaking of local politicians not being paid you guys haven’t paid any civil servant in years forget soldiers. There’s more water pipes in hargeisa than there are people in the entirety of the barren wasteland shithole called Puntland lol

Farm

VIP
Speaking of local politicians not being paid you guys haven’t paid any civil servant in years forget soldiers. There’s more water pipes in hargeisa than there are people in the entirety of the barren wasteland shithole called Puntland lol

porcupines like yourself are all dying in Libya by the thousands and the lucky ones end up being sex slaves. I wouldn’t be calling any region a shithole lol.

porcupines like yourself are all dying in Libya by the thousands and the lucky ones end up being sex slaves. I wouldn’t be calling any region a shithole lol.

I definitely would call your region a barren wasteland shithole

Puntlanders die doing tahriib and fighting for ISIS/ al Shabab . Talk about a shithole lol

Puntlanders die doing tahriib and fighting for ISIS/ al Shabab . Talk about a shithole lol
more tahriib from SL than PL lol and we're not the ones with oil and water shortage thats you.

Farm

VIP

Your people’s eyes are turning red due to lack of water kkkkk what a shithole

more tahriib from SL than PL lol and we're not the ones with oil and water shortage thats you.

That’s because you guys are too poor to even afford tahriib and most of you guys die in terrorism lol . We have plenty of water , it’s about adding more pipes. You guys wouldn’t understand though all your cities are tuulos and you live under the feet of Isaaq and Hawiye in our cities lol

That’s because you guys are too poor to even afford tahriib and most of you guys die in terrorism lol . We have plenty of water , it’s about adding more pipes. You guys wouldn’t understand though all your cities are tuulos and you live under the feet of Isaaq and Hawiye in our cities lol
sure we cant afford lol bosaso is a hotspot for tahriib were you landers join ethiopians to flee kkkk sources say people from burco tahriib the most including women:lolbron:

sure we cant afford lol bosaso is a hotspot for tahriib were you landers join ethiopians to flee kkkk sources say people from burco tahriib the most including women:lolbron:

Bosaso is a Oromo town and you are right it is hot spot tahriib, but for your people. You guys do one of two things in Bosaso

1. Tahriib

2. Join Isis

Both are grim realities for your people. What else is there for a punani to do? Die in Tukaraq ?

Status
Not open for further replies.