Federal Electoral Commission Chairman Cirro is sacked!

cow

VIP
it's fake news, and the guy is neither pro farmaajo or anti farmaajo. he was the one that tried to stop yasin farey and also tried to stop the seat that jawaari lost.

Farmaajo does not care either way. however the gudi spoke and said that he was not fired.

Illa mareeso iska dheh.
Ther wont be any (s)elections that is guaranteed. Is back to 2000s carta again , bumby ride up ahead hold on to your buckles

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Illa mareeso iska dheh.
Ther wont be any (s)elections that is guaranteed. Is back to 2000s carta again , bumby ride up ahead hold on to your buckles
It seems like doorasho dadban is worse than 1m1v, I think Farmaajo would have had this election over and done with if the FMS were not so power hungry over selecting representative, oh well he has enough sway over them to win even after they select their MPs thats just how the cookie crumbles when you invest in your government and country instead of pocketing all the government funds like Hassan Sh did. I am looking forward to 5 more years of Farmaajo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Illa mareeso iska dheh.
This is all a game of musical chairs to extend their term. I am not convinced.

It was Roble plan but it failed when regional leaders got involved and pulled their representatives out of it.

Those still running the story are not up to date and just had those headlines plans according to Roble initial plans that fell apart.

Fake news.

It was Roble plan but it failed when regional leaders got involved and pulled their representatives out of it.

Those still running the story are not up to date and just had those headlines plans according to Roble initial plans that fell apart.

Fake news.

Now Shabelle Media who denied the sacking in that tweet is reporting that 15 out of 18 voted to sack him, but Cirro is denying it. so it's not fake news.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Qoor Qoor, Laftagareen and Guudlaawe refuse to recognise xil ka qaadista Gudoomiye Cirro!

9A3AE367-202D-4770-B11E-2146A5820340.jpeg

Confirmed, Cirro is gone.

Mowlid Mataan is the current head of the Federal Electoral Committee :pachah1:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
it's fake news, and the guy is neither pro farmaajo or anti farmaajo. he was the one that tried to stop yasin farey and also tried to stop the seat that jawaari lost.

Farmaajo does not care either way. however the gudi spoke and said that he was not fired.

I agree with you 💯, he is not Faramaajo loyalist, he was doing good job, I don’t understand. I hope is fake news, he is honest broker.

Trending