F'd up situation

Royalflush

novacane
i left a big company like 3 or 4 weeks ago and i got paid my final wages when i left, however they started depositing wages in my account again as if im still working for them. my aabo said to use the money tho is there any chance ill be prosecuted for it. soo gala im in deep shit, ive had my eye on these balenciaga kabo for a while :jcoleno:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
They'll likely pick up on it some time soon and make a return request.

Legally, I do not think they can do much. Or rather the effort isn't worth it.

That said, if you're positive it isn't your money - just call in, double check and send it back.

i left a big company like 3 or 4 weeks ago and i got paid my final wages when i left, however they started depositing wages in my account again as if im still working for them. my aabo said to use the money tho is there any chance ill be prosecuted for it. soo gala im in deep shit, ive had my eye on these balenciaga kabo for a while :jcoleno:
Return the money and tell the owner of the company or the manager tell the truth

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Call the police and tell them you got robbed at the atm. That way if they tryna claim back the money, you tell them you got robbed and you got the police report to back it up.

Take that money to an ayuuto spin. Dont spend that money yet, just in case for whatever

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Same shit happened to a person i know. They asked to repay it back twice(lmaoo) and shit reached the court. It's a trap Homie. Don't use it

Royalflush

novacane
Call the police and tell them you got robbed at the atm. That way if they tryna claim back the money, you tell them you got robbed and you got the police report to back it up.

Take that money to an ayuuto spin. Dont spend that money yet, just in case for whatever
das the smartest shit, you been in the same situation bro?

You should return the money for your own sake.. Think if they find out they paid you wrongly and claim you to pay it all back
They can't do shit sxb, similar thing happened to me where they overpaid by a couple 100. They sent me a letter explaining the situation and I used the money anyway, f*ck them.
The worse they can do is get some shit-tier debt recovery agency from Mumbai to hassle him for a bit.

They can't do shit sxb, similar thing happened to me where they overpaid by a couple 100. They sent me a letter explaining the situation and I used the money anyway, f*ck them.
The worse they can do is get some shit-tier debt recovery agency from Mumbai to hassle him for a bit.
Don't you need reference from your former employer when you are applying for a new job? If you scam them then it won't look for you sxb. Always depart in good terms that's my advice.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It really depends on your financial position.
If you're broke, and in need of money. You would most likely pocket all that change and hope them deposits keep on coming.

Look at your bank account, you'll know what to do then.

Don't you need reference from your former employer when you are applying for a new job? If you scam them then it won't look for you sxb. Always depart in good terms that's my advice.
It was a shit retail job sxb, I doubt some engineering firm's going to phone up to discuss my performance and sales figures. Besides, me and my manager were bros, he'd sort me out lol.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Legally your Ex Employer can ask for the overpaid sum to be paid back and they do have grounds to do so under the Employment rights act.

It’s all fun and games till you’re standing in a courtroom. My advice to you is resist your urges for Balenciagas or the only shoes you’ll be wearing will be prison shoes :ufdup:
00FD8D65-D365-4E20-8037-E7C91FE1302F.jpeg