Gabby Petito: Fiancé Brian Laundrie's remains found

It's not racist to have an elevated level of concern for your own people; a missing girl that reminds you of your sisters is going to pull at your heart strings a lot more and create a far greater sense of urgency.

Imagine for a moment that Somalia was a 1st world Nation; and that two women went missing, and one of them was Somali while the other was a Sri Lankan... who do think would garner the most attention and sympathy?

PS: I agree that institutions like the police should be impartial and equally committed to all of its citizens and that the media should be equally invested, but that's not in line with human nature.

Last edited:
This has already been said in this thread but I'm going to say it again, what's so special about her? Why is this national news?

I think it's because she's an cadaan girl that people are so captivated by her story and it's so important. Cadaan women are perpetual victims and everybody always feels bad for them. Where are the stories of the black, latino and native people who go missing everyday?

Last edited:
What's so special about her?

I think it's because she's an cadaan girl that people are so captivated by her story and it's so important. Cadaan women are perpetual victims and everybody always feels bad for them. Where are the stories of the black, latino and native people who go missing everyday?

And that dynamic is never going to change; the only solution is to create your own media outlets -- where your interests and concerns are at the forefront.

And that dynamic is never going to change; the only solution is to create your own media outlets -- where your interests and concerns are at the forefront.
Yes, I've heard of a newspaper here in Minnesota, called Sahan Journal that reports on immigrants communities here. We need something like that but on a larger scale

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I can't believe she was dead this whole time, I still thought they'd find her alive. Now we'll never know what really happened.

Is the bf still on the run?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
On the body cam video where we all thought she was the crazy aggressor it was actually him who had attacked her and she was fending him off. She took the rap and said she hit him.

If she'd only told the truth then instead of protecting her abuser she'd still be alive.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
FB_IMG_1632411288832.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The sick killer is on the run somebody snitch on this coward killing an innocent woman :jcoleno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those who were complaining about “white woman syndrome” but say nothing about the white privilege of this missing killer who wasnt arrested but refused questioning by police and is now gone

Trending