Gabby Petito: Fiancé Brian Laundrie's remains found

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t understand why the whole country is focused on this case? Everyday their are native and black kids gone missing but their classmates wouldn’t even know bcuz they never get any media attention.

Freaking hundreds of poc kids plastered on the walls at Walmart but it’s only white kids that get attention.

Based

VIP
White woman goes missing then the whole country is searching high and low for this poor white woman my heart aches :liberaltears: :mjlol: where is the energy for the thousands of ethnic woman that are murdered/gone missing. Murica is RACIST AF. I'm taking my talents to the UK where they know how to run a real country

Why is this white woman being posted on this forum? They still haven't put together a genetic profile for the Somali woman that got murdered in W@ashington state or put her data on gedmatch to match a potential relative. But since she is a blonde haired white woman she's posted every where smh.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They should have arrested the dude right away or put him on surveillance because he is the last to see her alive and her boyfriend. He should have been person of interest immediatly.

You see this is real White privilege at play here. Imagine if a brother pulled this stunt on his girlfriend. They would have paraded him in handcuffs right away before the cameras even though investigation has yet to even begin.

The people mocking this poor girl calling her dumb.... am i the only one with a brain here... On the hand, they wouldn't do all this if it was a murdered Black Woman, it will just be another day, racism...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don’t understand why the whole country is focused on this case? Everyday their are native and black kids gone missing but their classmates wouldn’t even know bcuz they never get any media attention.

Freaking hundreds of poc kids plastered on the walls at Walmart but it’s only white kids that get attention.
White woman goes missing then the whole country is searching high and low for this poor white woman my heart aches :liberaltears: :mjlol: where is the energy for the thousands of ethnic woman that are murdered/gone missing. Murica is RACIST AF. I'm taking my talents to the UK where they know how to run a real country
Why is this white woman being posted on this forum? They still haven't put together a genetic profile for the Somali woman that got murdered in W@ashington state or put her data on gedmatch to match a potential relative. But since she is a blonde haired white woman she's posted every where smh.
The people mocking this poor girl calling her dumb.... am i the only one with a brain here... On the hand, they wouldn't do all this if it was a murdered Black Woman, it will just be another day, racism...
It's a well known phenomenon

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They should have arrested the dude right away or put him on surveillance because he is the last to see her alive and her boyfriend. He should have been person of interest immediatly.

You see this is real White privilege at play here. Imagine if a brother pulled this stunt on his girlfriend. They would have paraded him in handcuffs right away before the cameras even though investigation has yet to even begin.

Meeshan Afrika maaaha adeer!

They don’t have kangaroo courts out here. You have to have concrete evidence. The man done the right thing and lawyered up. You always have a good chance in court the longer you keep quiet. Always plead the fifth. Let your lawyer assemble a storyline for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He done killed her. She probably slapped him. She hated the fact that he told her “you wasting your time trying to a social media star”.
One time they called the police and she told them “he is a “downer”. He doesn’t believe in me”.

He ain’t missing. He is in hiding because he just doesn’t want to talk to the police.

I can't believe i read him wrong. He seem so harmless. I guess looking back now, i can understand why they went on a road trip. I think it was his idea. He probably suffers from some mental illness.

Some people are saying her fiance is a serial killer cause of all the dead bodies they're finding in the area. But most likely the campsite they were at was dangerous and nobody cared about those other missing people since they're not pretty rich white girls.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some people are saying her fiance is a serial killer cause of all the dead bodies they're finding in the area. But most likely the campsite they were at was dangerous and nobody cared about those other missing people since they're not pretty rich white girls.
That means they never searched in the first place, incompetent cops

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Since I'm up-to-date on what's going on

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is so heartbreaking as a father of a daughter myself I feel so sad for these parents. It truly breaks my heart, we are all one race human and we should pray to God to help find sweet innocent Gabby this brought me to tears :mjhaps:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is so heartbreaking as a father of a daughter myself I feel so sad for these parents. It truly breaks my heart, we are all one race human and we should pray to God to help find sweet innocent Gabby this brought me to tears :mjhaps:
She’s gone bro

Trending

Latest posts