FBI arrests alleged white supremacist accused of planning to bomb a Pueblo synagogue

FBI arrests alleged white supremacist accused of planning to bomb a Pueblo synagogue

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/04/us/colorado-synagogue-plot-arrest/index.html

This is extremely wrong and I'm 100 percent against this.

I am glad that they caught this lunatic terrorist and I think that Jews should be free to worship in their synagogues in peace. I believe that Islam says people of the book such as Jews should be free to practice their religion.

No one whether Jew, Christian or Muslim should have to worry for their safety in their place of worship. This is upsetting and I hope that all the synagogues are kept safe from this kind of thing and that Jews are able to worship in peace and safety.

I think this is an illustration of how sick the US has become. And I was born here and I don't have a big pile of money to just leave- I don't think it's a crime to be honest about the US and I'm not a colonial puppet.

Anyways, this is the sort of thing that illustrates how insane the society has become.

I think a lot of it has to do with feminism. Am I saying feminism spawns terrorism? Yes!

You have feminism which is promoted by elites to break up the family and then what.... you have broken families and you have mentally unstable individuals. And then this kind of thing happened.

I think it is almost certain that this man did not come from a healthy family. With healthy families, this kind of thing is not the norm in society. Feminists are traitors. They help produce the conditions that breed this kind of garbage and then they engage in name calling to try to shut you up if you point out their role in undermining the society. If you are against the family structure, you are against the society! The family structure is the backbone of society!

I hope that Allah protects the mosques, the synagogues and the churches as I believe the Sharia which Allah has sent says that such places are to be protected.

I ask Allah to guide the Jews to Islam, to become Muslims.

I think this incident with this crazy person shows- this alt-right thing is....... bad.

I wasn't entirely against the alt-right thing at first because I didn't really understand it and how bad it is. I didn't realize they were this demented.

The left is crazy and pushing for craziness like transgender seven year olds. I cannot just accept that kind of craziness and especially having it pushed on children.

One side is pushing for transgender seven year olds and the total elimination of marriage and family and even of gender.

Then the other side is now just openly pushing for a race war.

What a set of horrible choices. I wish I could be offered a third option which would be just plain sanity. The two we're being presented with are two forms of lunacy.

In any case, society breaking out into some kind of race war is not conducive for society continuing to function.

If we push for transgender seven year olds and the complete elimination of monogamy, marriage and family and for the entire society to be a society of promiscuous degenerates....... well.... it invites the wrath of Allah but.... I suppose that society can continue to function in a sense until the wrath hits it.

I am convinced that the right has managed to go so far off the deep end that the left is the lesser of two evils. I don't believe in voting and I don't intend to vote. However, I think it should be clear that the alt-right should be shut down.

I honestly hope the left takes power and passes hate speech laws and forces things to where there is no first amendment- at least not in the instance of what they call "hate speech". I don't believe in freedom of speech anyways and I am convinced that people should be able to go about their business in peace without some kind of race war breaking out.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/04/us/colorado-synagogue-plot-arrest/index.html

This is extremely wrong and I'm 100 percent against this.

I am glad that they caught this lunatic terrorist and I think that Jews should be free to worship in their synagogues in peace. I believe that Islam says people of the book such as Jews should be free to practice their religion.

No one whether Jew, Christian or Muslim should have to worry for their safety in their place of worship. This is upsetting and I hope that all the synagogues are kept safe from this kind of thing and that Jews are able to worship in peace and safety.

I think this is an illustration of how sick the US has become. And I was born here and I don't have a big pile of money to just leave- I don't think it's a crime to be honest about the US and I'm not a colonial puppet.

Anyways, this is the sort of thing that illustrates how insane the society has become.

I think a lot of it has to do with feminism. Am I saying feminism spawns terrorism? Yes!

You have feminism which is promoted by elites to break up the family and then what.... you have broken families and you have mentally unstable individuals. And then this kind of thing happened.

I think it is almost certain that this man did not come from a healthy family. With healthy families, this kind of thing is not the norm in society. Feminists are traitors. They help produce the conditions that breed this kind of garbage and then they engage in name calling to try to shut you up if you point out their role in undermining the society. If you are against the family structure, you are against the society! The family structure is the backbone of society!

I hope that Allah protects the mosques, the synagogues and the churches as I believe the Sharia which Allah has sent says that such places are to be protected.

I ask Allah to guide the Jews to Islam, to become Muslims.

I think this incident with this crazy person shows- this alt-right thing is....... bad.

I wasn't entirely against the alt-right thing at first because I didn't really understand it and how bad it is. I didn't realize they were this demented.

The left is crazy and pushing for craziness like transgender seven year olds. I cannot just accept that kind of craziness and especially having it pushed on children.

One side is pushing for transgender seven year olds and the total elimination of marriage and family and even of gender.

Then the other side is now just openly pushing for a race war.

What a set of horrible choices. I wish I could be offered a third option which would be just plain sanity. The two we're being presented with are two forms of lunacy.

In any case, society breaking out into some kind of race war is not conducive for society continuing to function.

If we push for transgender seven year olds and the complete elimination of monogamy, marriage and family and for the entire society to be a society of promiscuous degenerates....... well.... it invites the wrath of Allah but.... I suppose that society can continue to function in a sense until the wrath hits it.

I am convinced that the right has managed to go so far off the deep end that the left is the lesser of two evils. I don't believe in voting and I don't intend to vote. However, I think it should be clear that the alt-right should be shut down.

I honestly hope the left takes power and passes hate speech laws and forces things to where there is no first amendment- at least not in the instance of what they call "hate speech". I don't believe in freedom of speech anyways and I am convinced that people should be able to go about their business in peace without some kind of race war breaking out.

Feminism isnt solely to blame. The sexual revolution is just a product of general societal decay and so hypergamy and the standard family has died. Free speech should be protected because what is considered hate is entirely subjective. An anti-muslims leader may consider the religion of islam a 'hateful religion'. It is important to protect ourselves from subjective opinions

This seems to be happening more frequently

Yes, I think it is so.

I think that Jews are worried and are worried that they will be attacked in their synagogues.

I might not always agree with Jews on various things and there may be differences but I do think that Jews should be able to pray in their synagogues and feel safe doing so. If I understand correctly, Islam protects their freedom to worship. And many of the Jews now are atheists so I'm glad if they at least recognize the existence of our Creator.... although I hate their disbelief and want them to become Muslims.

I think these kinds of things are growing and I think that it is because the alt right movement is promoting such things. They are not only promoting attacks against Jews but also against Muslims and against all people who are not white.

Feminism isnt solely to blame. The sexual revolution is just a product of general societal decay and so hypergamy and the standard family has died. Free speech should be protected because what is considered hate is entirely subjective. An anti-muslims leader may consider the religion of islam a 'hateful religion'. It is important to protect ourselves from subjective opinions

5-FD11831-6-FAD-4-DDD-B6-A1-17-D5-C285-B84-D.jpg

The above is from a question and answer session with Sheikh Ibn Baz. The answers are from Sheikh Ibn Baz.

Sheikh Ibn Baz explains the correct Islamic position.

Sheikh Ibn Baz is specifically discussing the media. So there should be media censorship. The idea that the media should be allowed to promote Communism, paganism, fornication, gambling, etc. is incorrect.

So just as the media should not be allowed to promote Communism and gambling, the media should not be allowed to promote racism and terrorism- and certainly not racial terrorism. We definitely don't need a society where we have terrorist attacks targeting people simply for having a particular skin color.

I did think after I wrote the OP that feminism isn't the totality of what helped break down the family. Feminists are foot soldiers of the sexual revolution and I do think it is that larger sexual revolution which helped ruin the family structure. Fornication, ography, etc. should be blamed as well for their roles.

From the correct Islamic perspective, there should be censorship at least in the media. As for spoken speech in one's private life- I am not sure.

Censorship is not to be feared. In the United States, until around the time of the aforementioned sexual revolution, ography was illegal. If we say we're against the sexual revolution and we say we think ography should be legal I think we're being inconsistent.

The legalization of ography and thus the idea that there should be no censorship is in fact a part of the sexual revolution. ography was legalized in the US around 1968.

There is nothing wrong with censorship.

We can say "but someone may misuse censorship" and that is true but people can also misuse cars and knives. I don't think we should ban cars and knives.

And what about matches, stoves and fires used for cooking? You could cause buildings to be set on fire if you misuse cooking equipment. If you put aluminum in a microwave, I think it can cause fire as well.

So should we ban cars, knives, matches, microwaves, stoves and cooking equipment?

People can misuse swords and arrows but I don't believe Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ever banned swords or arrows.

If you strike an innocent person with your sword or with an arrow, I think its your own responsibility. I don't think we should ban swords and arrows, though.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
How?
I feel like in 10-20 years, it will be so bad that we will miss the way things are now. The west seems to be collapsing.
Seems to be going that way.

I feel like in 10-20 years, it will be so bad that we will miss the way things are now. The west seems to be collapsing.

Its just white incels who blame jews, Muslims, women and everyone else for their lack of financial and romantic standing.

Luckily most westerners arent like that.

Its just white incels who blame jews, Muslims, women and everyone else for their lack of financial and romantic standing.

Luckily most westerners arent like that.

Westerners are just warm, fuzzy, friendly people who just happened to have invaded almost every country on earth? Are you living in an alternate reality?????

The alt right is bigger than just a few bad apples. Just a few bad apples didn't get Donald Trump in office.

Let me put a few reminders for people who think Westerners are just warm, fuzzy people who we should be best friends with:

leopold-ii-child-amputees.jpg

3Zg0tMO.jpg

BcfcHR7IIAAHzDY.jpg

slavery-get-overit-imperialismget-overit-worldhunger-get-overt-get-overit-52729806.png

get-over-slavery.jpg

220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg

An online subculture celebrating the Charleston church shooter appears to be inspiring copycat plots
Inside the online group that treats a racist killer like a saint.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...lann-roof-charleston-church-shooter-bowl-gang

Last edited:

I don't know if you've read about The Turner Diaries but I have. I haven't read them personally but I know a little about the book's contents.

If the white nationalists get what they want, we're going to see a race war in the streets and we're going to see white racist terrorism on a mass scale. That is where they're trying to push things.

And the right wing at this point is basically just a front for white nationalism. All the actual socially conservative values like abortion, prayer, family and religious values are a joke to their movement. You can't operate a movement based on religious faith when your base doesn't actually care about religion. The Republicans have almost entirely given up on religion just like the Democrats and now the right is basically just a front for white nationalism, promoting a breeding ground for Dylan Roof white terrorist types.

And then they put out the Joker movie which basically seems designed to promote white nationalist terrorism:

Joaquin Phoenix Won't Talk About the Ties Between 'Joker' and White Terrorism

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...r-a-question-about-causing-real-life-violence

and then there's the Left......

"Hail Satan?: the film that will change your mind about satanism
The Satanic Temple’s progressive values
are given rare insight in an eye-opening documentary and here, the film-maker and the head of the temple talk about the film’s vitality....

The film is constantly unfurling, revealing a misunderstood network of outsiders banding together to promote a liberal agenda, a reveal that Lane was initially unprepared for."

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/apr/18/hail-satan-documentary-the-satanic-temple

If you look at the article, they have a link to the film trailer and if you look at the thumbnail you can see the praise that the movie got from all these liberal media outlets.....

tumblr_og8e5vbllm1qjqmkdo1_400.jpg

drag.jpg

so the Left increasingly is just openly promoting Satanism...........

and we know what is in the hadith:

Al-Zubair ibn ‘Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, “Be patient, for an era will not come upon but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6657

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2014/06/28/fitnah-worse-than-before/

so, what you are saying..... I do not think it is a theory or just a feeling.... I think that we will see that what you are saying is a fact.......

Muji

VIP
Lol not sure how women and feminism are being blamed for male violence.

I suppose the author should explain why somalia is he worst country in the world despite not being hit by a feminist wave lol

Always strikes me how misogynistic the religious men on this website are.

This quote prefectly describes the far right "
“When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."
white men are just used to having that socioeconomic privilege and privilege in general.
And i dont get how its feminisms fault, i understand 3rd wave feminsism can get toxic.
You're misogyny is showing sxb:pachah1:

31586-12797.jpg

that explains why feminism is so associated with lesbianism.... feminism 101 includes licking clitoris

feminists basically worship us.... they basically believe a woman is human insofar as she resembles a man.... their whole mission in life is basically to be as much like us as possible

Lesbian feminism is a cultural movement and critical perspective, most influential in the 1970s and early 1980s (primarily in North America and Western Europe), that encourages women to direct their energies toward other women[clarification needed] rather than men and often advocates lesbianism as the logical result of feminism.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_feminism

it is the logical endpoint... if you're not getting into some girl on girl.... you're only going part way

they are so dedicated to believing that we are superior that they even made a device so they can urinate standing up... so they can come closer to their dream of being members of what they perceive to be the superior male sex and less and less associated with what they consider as the inferior female sex.... they basically worship us and the ground we step on.... they want to be like us in every possible way... it's their fantasy

of course, like Christians and Jews, the feminists have their sects as well:

This Is What a Feminist Looks Like: Perspectives on the Walk Movement

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1rrd96j

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@Omar del Sur there is no feminism in Afghanistan and Somalia has Allah cursed those countries because of the lack of rights for women in those countries. I think so.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

I suppose the author should explain why somalia is he worst country in the world despite not being hit by a feminist wave lol

This quote prefectly describes the far right "
“When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."
white men are just used to having that socioeconomic privilege and privilege in general.
And i dont get how its feminisms fault, i understand 3rd wave feminsism can get toxic.
You're misogyny is showing sxb:pachah1:
@Omar del Sur there is no feminism in Afghanistan and Somalia has Allah cursed those countries because of the lack of rights for women in those countries. I think so.
We don’t need feminism. Allah has already given us the solution.

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

This is wrong.

Trending

Latest posts