FBI agents attempt to 'interview' Somali activist (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Mohumed believes he was approached as a part of a larger campaign by law enforcement which targets Somali immigrants and Somali Americans in Minneapolis, pitting them against each other. Many members of the community have been questioned in recent years as part of Department of Justice ‘terrorism’ investigations. This spring, Mohumed helped lead local defense work for three Somali youth entrapped by the FBI. That trial showed how law enforcement actively spies on the community, going so far as to manufacture a terrorism plot to ensnare youth like the three who were on trial earlier this year. Their trial ended in convictions that could mean life sentences for all three.

Mohumed is a vocal opponent of Counter Violent Extremism (CVE). Minneapolis is a pilot for the FBI and the Justice Department’s attempt to use non-profit money to bribe members of the Somali community to turn on each other. He does not believe that it was a coincidence that he was targeted for questioning by law enforcement only three days before anti-CVE local forum he organized.

http://m.fightbacknews.org/2016/9/5...gainst-government-repression-somali-community

So when you call me mentally ill I swear I laughed, I go through a lot without my Mother & her HJ friends my Auntie's. Ex khat heads, I don't t
Drugs because of them. My uncle in the Netherlands Holland w
Wants to kill all HG, I say get over it it's 2016 not 1991.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts