FBA cult back at it again!

When BLM Somalis working overtime to defend their daddy floyd, this is what they think of them read the comments FULL of violations:farmajoyaab:

Big time L for Reer Minny, now their war criminal Adeeros cant come thru this Eid
:shaq:

Also why is Madow-twitter so whiney about Somalis in that thread?

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I would imagine African Americans to be top of the society the way they're talking in those comments but they're just like these somali alt right accounts, all pride but nothing to show for it

Niggas running around screaming we built America while simultaneously committing the most crime & issues in the country. The delusion that FBA cult have is mindblowing

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AAs are good people, majority are kind and welcoming, this bad loud minority that Tariq represents is only there to vent their own insecurities.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
When BLM Somalis working overtime to defend their daddy floyd, this is what they think of them read the comments FULL of violations:farmajoyaab:
You ppl are fuelling the FBA, they need attention and fuzz desperately, and you know Somalis jumping everywhere to spark their energy on something

Good, Mac sokor, hanala karbaasho, we can't their keep their names out of our mouth and stay away from their affairs. Long may their karbaash continue.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They are using a Somali made pic to hurt our feeling
0B39AB78-F9D5-40D0-A17E-93A4FE27E92D.jpeg

I would imagine African Americans to be top of the society the way they're talking in those comments but they're just like these somali alt right accounts, all pride but nothing to show for it

Niggas running around screaming we built America while simultaneously committing the most crime & issues in the country. The delusion that FBA cult have is mindblowing
Well we don’t have them in Uk, but based on their online presence they seem to be very deluded on their importance in history. All we see from abroad is negativity from them when it comes to violence and crime

I think it's even worse in the AA's case because everything they try to gloat about to "stick it to us" belongs to white people. The infrastructure they use, the opportunities they're given, and the homes they live in are all made by the white man. They mock us because our homeland is full of strife but at least we have a homeland.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well we don’t have them in Uk, but based on their online presence they seem to be very deluded on their importance in history. All we see from abroad is negativity from them when it comes to violence and crime
It’s true America wouldn’t became what they are now without AA slavery. The economy depended on it. America wouldn’t be what they are now without that initial backing.

America got ahead this way. But it’s weird to brag about. Like “whites got ahead because they used my ancestors as slaves, but we didn’t get any benefit. Regardless, all other POC must bow down to us” 🤦🏽‍♀️

Trending