Faysal Cali Waraabe: We are completely isolated, resorted to begging for passports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi i had a weird dream last night. All the somali leaders where gathering somewhere beautiful in baadiyo, it had just finished raning. It was green as far as the eye could see. Somali leaders from Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbland etc where sitting under this massive three, it was the most beautiful three i have ever seen(similar to the three in avatar movie).

You could see the love from every somali in that enviorment, almost like they were all glowing.
They welcomed the leaders that were usually spreading hate amongst somalis before, like Faydal Cali Warabe, he was almost ready to cry, because he released all the years he was spreading hatred among somalis, but they still welcomed him with so much love and compassion.

As i said before, this was a very peculiar dream.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wallahi i had a weird dream last night. All the somali leaders where gathering somewhere beautiful in baadiyo, it had just finished raning. It was green as far as the eye could see. Somali leaders from Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbland etc where sitting under this massive three, it was the most beautiful three i have ever seen(similar to the three in avatar movie).

You could see the love from every somali in that enviorment, almost like they were all glowing.
They welcomed the leaders that were usually spreading hate amongst somalis before, like Faydal Cali Warabe, he was almost ready to cry, because he released all the years he was spreading hatred among somalis, but they still welcomed him with so much love and compassion.

We can have that beautiful dream come to reality if everyone simply grew up and thought for the future of our People and the future of generations to come

The status quo is simply not ok

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Very beautiful dream after sniffing good quality coke.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Waraabe and his old rhetoric. He's advocating for reform yet he won't give up the leadership of his old party.
Before the election he announced that he will retire from politics yet he's still here. What an idiot.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Waraabe and his old rhetoric. He's advocating for reform yet he won't give up the leadership of his old party.
Before the election he announced that he will retire from politics yet he's still here. What an idiot.

He's a fool and a headcase. :russ:

Faysal ali waraabe is the greatest somali leader he is pansomalist than all other fake pansomalists hypcrites . Our supreme leader waraabe has nothing against other somalis . Faysal beleives that Somaliland is an independent sovereign somali state and that's the only reason you don't like him.

We are lucky because qadaadweyns don't have patriotic leaders like waraabe. He is better than all somali leaders combined .

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Faysal ali waraabe is the greatest somali leader he is pansomalist than all other fake pansomalists hypcrites . Our supreme leader waraabe has nothing against other somalis . Faysal beleives that Somaliland is an independent sovereign somali state and that's the only reason you don't like him.
Faysal Cali Waraabe is a secessionist, how is he a pansomali nationalist?!! Do you even hear yourself?!!

VIP

-37 I.q

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He says anything to get a reaction only time Ive seen him speaking the truth is how he regrets he wasnt more involved in his late sons life

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He says anything to get a reaction only time Ive seen him speaking the truth is how he regrets he wasnt more involved in his late sons life
He's a mere provocateur and booty clapper for anyone on the throne.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Faysal Cali Waraabe's political opinions change more frequently than the weather.

Faysal Cali Waraabe's political opinions change more frequently than the weather.

Totally disagree. The supreme leader grand ayatulahi waraabe never changes his mind even if he meets Satan . Even the mujaahid musa biixi kneels down for the grand ayyatulah .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending