Faysal Ali Waraabe welcomed in Xudun and Awr Boogays villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
the nalay ahmed embarrasing the ugaryahan name:francis:
stop inviting the shit heads who just shelled your town recently:hova:
i swear my laf might be the only none dhabodhilif in dhulos:hova:

Yo Harshaw check out the HJ diss that Faysal dropped on his way to gobolka saraar in order to open a xafiis there aswell

"Siilaanyo iyo ninka la Idaho Saleban gaal way retiregaroobeen, maanta anaa godkaa idiin fadiya oo odey idiin ah"

siilaanyolaugh

Bohol

VIP
the nalay ahmed embarrasing the ugaryahan name:francis:
stop inviting the shit heads who just shelled your town recently:hova:
i swear my laf might be the only none dhabodhilif in dhulos:hova:

What is your sub clan is it Cumar Wacays.

Bohol

VIP
Yo Harshaw check out the HJ diss that Faysal dropped on his way to gobolka saraar in order to open a xafiis there aswell

"Siilaanyo iyo ninka la Idaho Saleban gaal way retiregaroobeen, maanta anaa godkaa idiin fadiya oo odey idiin ah"

siilaanyolaugh

Faysal loves teasing people. He apparently angered the Dhulo elders in Xudun as well when he was there by talking too direct
and not politically correct Lol.

Bohol

VIP
@bandit That is why I said the elders got angry, they are vocal and told him they are not Somaliland and don't want to
be part of Somaliland.

Faysal loves teasing people. He apparently angered the Dhulo elders in Xudun as well when he was there by talking too direct
and not politically correct Lol.

Akhas the award for the worst propaganda term coined in recent history has to go to us reer somaliland I mean did we really try to start calling ourself beesha dhexe instead of Isaaq :faysalwtf:

When the Odeys in power use this propaganda term as code word for Isaaq hegemony I'm like :ohlord:

Jooji adheeryals isaaqow :ohlord:

In regards to the dhulbahantes they have no choice but to comply with the somaliland electoral process @bandit you'heaaaaaaard?!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Akhas the award for the worst propaganda term coined in recent history has to go to us reer somaliland I mean did we really try to start calling ourself beesha dhexe instead of Isaaq :faysalwtf:

When the Odeys in power use this propaganda term as code word for Isaaq hegemony I'm like :ohlord:

Jooji adheeryals isaaqow :ohlord:

In regards to the dhulbahantes they have no choice but to comply with the somaliland electoral process @bandit you'heaaaaaaard?!
we'll last time you tried that you were defeated by my people militia if you want rematch were ready:)

Bohol

VIP
@70NE7 It is like how white people don't mention the white race in public or white people. We have to be considerate to the
feelings of the minorities, but I agree they should stop being PC and just say the word Isaaq like those odayaal did.

:mjpls:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@70NE7 It is like how white people don't mention the white race in public or white people. We have to be considerate to the
feelings of the minorities, but I agree they should stop being PC and just say the word Isaaq like those odayaal did.

act friendly i dont think you want your uncle in body bag:mjswag:
you nikkas pretending he could come to us and act disrespectful especially considering he had 5 men with most probably were jamac siyaad:pachah1:
we're familier with you hy nikkas try to bring that f*ck boy we'll see what happens:pachah1:

we'll last time you tried that you were defeated by my people militia if you want rematch were ready:)

The gedabursi affect will be complete on you guys soon :lol: Dhulbahante will be beesha dhexes poodle as time goes on :)

feelings of the minorities
, but I agree they should stop being PC and just say the word Isaaq like those odayaal did.

Shots fired I repeat shots fired, we've got a dhulbahante man down..bandit can you hear me?! :dead::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.