Faysal Ali Waraabe: We will shoot down planes flying over "SL" Airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope we find a reasonable solution to this problem, there’s plenty of money to be shared equally between us. 50million goes a long way in that part of the world :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't ridicule them. SL surprised us last time with their biological weapons (HIV invested Malab). They got aces up their sleeves.

:mjlol: Worry less about an Ethiopian export and more about the scourge of AMISOMITUS. It could wipe out your bloodline. It's looking less Somali by the day. :wtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I hope we find a reasonable solution to this problem, there’s plenty of money to be shared equally between us. 50million goes a long way in that part of the world :)

Waryaa, ever since you've shown up I've become more Cruella DeVille. The holidays are nearly over, lower your dopamine levels this instant! You can't expect (Somalis) with a track record for tuuging to be judicious with funds.

Does my typing intimidate u?
:icon lol:

Intimidate?

image (2).png
never

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Waryaa, ever since you've shown up I've become more Cruella DeVille. The holidays are nearly over, lower your dopamine levels this instant! You can't expect (Somalis) with a track record for tuuging to be judicious with funds.

I know the corrupt officials have been lining their pockets for a long time but change is coming, I smell it in the air, usher in a new era free of mass corruption. In order to move forward, we have no choice but to share and divide our resources equally :)

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Try it and watch Somalia get funding for the economic and an air force to patrol the region.... please draw the IC to Somalia even closer:samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate on the front-line defending Somaliland :childplease: I've seen it all now.

:williamswtf: I've invested in white land cruisers. They will make me a killing. I can't afford the moryan to pollute our airspace and add to our carbon footprint. May their ramshackle planes have rough landings.

After the federal government took control of Somalia's airspace for the first time since 91 Faysal Ali Waraabe opposed it and said SL will shoot down any planes flying over 'their' airspace that doesn't conform to their demands

He also accussed Farmajo of being another Siad Barre :russ:

FAYSAL WARAABE” DIYAARADII AMARKEENA QAADAN WAYDA WAAN SOO RIDAYNAA”

Gudoomiyaha Xisbiga Ucid Mucaaradka ah ee Somaliland Faysal Cali Waraabe oo maanta ka hadlay munaasabad lagu dooranayo Gudoomiyaha ururka Saxafiyiinta Somaliland ee Solja ayaa ka hadlay Arimo la xariira tilaabooyin ay qaaday dowlada Soomaaliya .

Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa ka hadlay in Dowlada Soomaaliya ay maamulka hawadeeda dib u soo cishatay isaga oo ka soo horjeeystay arintaasi.

Waxaana uu ku hanjabay in Somaliland ay soo ridi doonto Diyaaradii amarkeeda qaadan weysa, sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

“Hawadeenna cidina ma qaadi karto, diyaaradahana tii amarkeenna qaadan wayda waan soo ridaynaa”

Dhanka kale Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa Madaxweyne Farmaajo ku eedeeyay in uu weeraray dad isaga ka qeyb qaatay doorashadiisii islamarkaasina uu dad ka dilay sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

“Farmaajo Emotional ayaa lagu doortay sidii Maxamed Siyaad Barre, raggii dhisay ayuu kaga bilaabay oo wuxuu markiiba weeraray Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur oo uu lix ka dilay reerkooda” ayuu yiri Faysal Cali Waraabe

dowlada Soomaaliya ayaa 27-sano kadib dib u la soo wareegatay maamulka hawada Soomaaliya iyada oo uu saameeyneeyso tilaabadaan Maamulka Soomaaliland.

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/12/30/...dii-amarkeena-qaadan-wayda-waan-soo-ridaynaa/

doqoonka waraabe never fails to make me laugh :pachah1:
Do it Faysal Dhurwaa we are gonna put somaliland a terror list and Operation Anfal will star again like 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending