Faysal A. Waraabe:"I would have executed coldoon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
how is it possible to pilot without finishing school? he wasn't a MOD during the kacaan so he couldn't get away with being illiterate and getting a gov job
We used to get sent to the best schools and then get a government job. Don't compare us to your friend who didn't finish high school. :comeon:

waraabe

Your superior
We used to get sent to the best schools and then get a government job. Don't compare us to your friend who didn't finish high school. :comeon:

you didn't answer my question. its a fact only your people could be illiterate and still get a gov job. If biix wasn't from your booli qaran xaran ku kori folk how could he get away with not finishing school and becoming a pilot?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
you didn't answer my question. its a fact only your people could be illiterate and still get a gov job. If biix wasn't from your booli qaran xaran ku kori folk how could he get away with not finishing school and becoming a pilot?
He wasn't a pilot. He was sent to the Soviet Union to train to become a pilot, but ultimately he failed.

Tell me a single illiterate that had a government job from my clan. We were the most competent which is why we were well represented.

So he wants to execute a guy for supporting Somali union ? By the dude that was married to a women from Koonfur and met the opposition party during Somalia election ? and people are supporting this?

waraabe

Your superior
He wasn't a pilot. He was sent to the Soviet Union to train to become a pilot, but ultimately he failed.

Tell me a single illiterate that had a government job from my clan. We were the most competent which is why we were well represented.

You said he wasn't a pilot but how did he fly for the airforce when he failed?

Your clan used to get government jobs while being uneducated and illiterate and biixi wasn't from mod so how could he land a joke b he had knowledge or qualifications for? You still haven't explained

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Nuux Ismail are instigators walaal. I'm going to keep it boqol.

What you sayin' bout Nuux Ismaacil cuuz?

One of the top prestigious branches of the Habar Awal, even the Sayid himself rated them:

"
Dadka Nuux Ismaaciil dudmo igama haysoo

Reer Yoonis deyr hore waatu diiday gaalkoo

Marku uunku daba galay waatu doc uga leexdoo
Diigaanyo xoolaad waatii laga dareershoo
Deyn iyo dulsaar badan waatii laga duduucoo
Inkastoo lawgu daw galay waataa la dayne"

The Sayid knew :salute:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Go gives a f*ck about the ramblings of a camel thieving murderer? It's a insult you even take pride in what he said.

The Mullah was a salty emotional :pachah1:
The way he'd mock people that didn't join his clique :heh:. Anyone who told him fok off ayu kagabyi jiray
"xisaabiye fok off igu yidhi jihaadka ilaahi diidaaye
Gaalo raac weeye xisaabiye gun gun dhalaaye. ":drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
The way he'd mock people that didn't join his clique :heh:. Anyone who told him fok off ayu kagabyi jiray

He was a disabled cagdheer with limited vocabulary

Pause, just believe me when I say when my reer hargeisa friends viewed the aljazeera documentary on the war crimes, one of them literally was encouraging us to go and find a darood to kill, I told him to calm down, and only when he knew that my pops and grandpa fought in the war he took it from me.

Your reer-Hargeisa friend is a dhaan dhaan that should off himself, filyidhikaanaha. I'm sorry but that level of doqonimo just triggered the f*ck out of me.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_3909.JPG
:russ: :dead:

Yes he was a crazy takfiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending