Caillou and barney( veey early on)

One tree hill
Degrassi
Fresh prince
Cosby show
Steve harvey show
Sister sister

Way too many to name

I loved Hey Arnold. I loved digimon but it made depressed for some reason. I didn't know what was going on in one tree hill but I still watched.

VIP
I loved Hey Arnold. I loved digimon but it made depressed for some reason. I didn't know what was going on in one tree hill but I still watched.

digimon was confusing as hell for me. I didn't understand what was going on ( probably because i was missing too many episodes) but i still watched it for some reason. One tree hill was amazing cuz of the basketball and i was addicted to the sport. You should give it another try. I think it's on netflix.

Merca

Inactive.
Sounds familiar ?
This one
D561DEA5-B2B5-40F3-9294-A96D247A6D2A.jpeg

My whole childhood was TV. It's easier to make a list of things I didn't watch. Watched everything on foxkids, jetix, Disney all the toon channels. So much nostalgia but the strongest ones are Gilmore girls, Friends(I still watch it) cardcaptor Sakura, Naruto(never watched shippuden), recess, totally spies, witch and oban star something. I'm probably leaving out my ultimate favourites. I absolutely loved The land before time. I can't count how many times I watched it.

Merca

Inactive.
My whole childhood was TV. It's easier to make a list of things I didn't watch. Watched everything on foxkids, jetix, Disney all the toon channels. So much nostalgia but the strongest ones are Gilmore girls, Friends(I still watch it) cardcaptor Sakura, Naruto(never watched shippuden), recess, totally spies, witch and oban star something. I'm probably leaving out my ultimate favourites. I absolutely loved The land before time. I can't count how many times I watched it.
Cardcaptor Sakura was good. I used to watch a show called “Kaleido Star”, it was an anime and it was one of my favourite shows as a child. Shippuden wasn’t as good as the first one, in my opinion. Gosh, I miss my childhood...

VIP

CARDCAPTORS A MYSTIQUE ADVENTURES CARDCAPTORS A QUEST FOR ALL TIME..

I thought i was the only person on earth who watched that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending