Favourite Military Generals in History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
It is very simple. Godane was from my clan. He didn't kill my clan.

Ina Abdille Hassan did not belong to my clan and according to my Wikipedia research, stole bunch of geel and Adhi from my my poor folks. So, not a hero

Wait wait wait, so your saying that you think Godane is a hero because of "Muh Qabiil"???????????

I have never seen the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome infect the human mind in this way. It must have mutated. Interesting :yacadiim:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wait wait wait, so your saying that you think Godane is a hero because of "Muh Qabiil"???????????

I have never seen the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome infect the human mind in this way. It must have mutated. Interesting :yacadiim:
Yh bro. But anyways let's not derail your topic.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It is very simple. Godane was from my clan. He didn't kill my clan.

Ina Abdille Hassan did not belong to my clan and according to my Wikipedia research, stole bunch of geel and Adhi from my my poor folks. So, not a hero
there is a difference between ina abdille hassan and Godane though:bell:
Gone: a man who slaughtered Muslims fellow Somalis under al-Shabab
Ina abdille hassan: a man who fought invading imperialist forces and he stole few geel from the Isaaqs who fought along side the British:manny: and last but not least, Godane wasn't a general.

Saalax Bidaar

George S Patton. He beat the snot out of Adolph and Emperor Hirohito. He wanted to slap Uncle Joe Stalin too, but the poor guy was assasinated in a so-called car accident. What a hero.

If it weren't for him Somalis would now be breaking rocks in slave labour camps run by Mussolini.

Screw @MerchantOfMogadishu for disrespecting our liberators Patton and Monty. If not for them you'd be raped by Fascists right now.
Typical Yankee alternative history. Patton was lucky he was fighting ageinst fringe German division
there is a difference between ina abdille hassan and Godane though:bell:
Gone: a man who slaughtered Muslims fellow Somalis under al-Shabab
Ina abdille hassan: a man who fought invading imperialist forces and he stole few geel from the Isaaqs who fought along side the British:manny: and last but not least, Godane wasn't a general.

Ina Abdille Hassan actually wiped out entire Dhulbahante sub clans, Ciise Mahmud sub clans.

Anyone who opposed him, he killed and took their camels.

As Godane, he is carbon copy of Ina Abdille Hassan, accept Godane actually killed more Gaalos.

The only difference is one is put on pedestal thanks to Kacaan pr machine while Godane is considered a terrorist

Btw Godane and Ina Abdille Hassan were from the same school of thought. Had Ina Abdille been alive today, he would be Al shabab and probably labeled as terrorist.

This is a subject I am very knowledgeable about and I don't like to debate with folks who have very little background info.

Ps. Godane wasn't a general neither was Ina Abdille Hassa. They were military leaders tho

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Typical Yankee alternative history. Patton was lucky he was fighting ageinst fringe German division

Ina Abdille Hassan actually wiped out entire Dhulbahante sub clans, Ciise Mahmud sub clans.

Anyone who opposed him, he killed and took their camels.

As Godane, he is carbon copy of Ina Abdille Hassan, accept Godane actually killed more Gaalos.

The only difference is one is put on pedestal thanks to Kacaan pr machine while Godane is considered a terrorist

Btw Godane and Ina Abdille Hassan were from the same school of thought. Had Ina Abdille been alive today, he would be Al shabab and probably labeled as terrorist.

This is a subject I am very knowledgeable about and I don't like to debate with folks who have very little background info.

Ps. Godane wasn't a general neither was Ina Abdille Hassa. They were military leaders tho
I'm talking about the Godane who was in Al-shabab and was killed by U.S air streak in 2014:farmajoyaab:
abuu-zubeyr1.png

And why are you calling innocent civilians in southern Somalia who he slaughtered Gaalo?
I do know who godane exactly is, he became qawarij in Afganistan where the wahabis taught him killing Muslims gets you in heaven:susp:

Saalax Bidaar

I'm talking about the Godane who was in Al-shabab and was killed by U.S air streak in 2014:farmajoyaab:View attachment 29336

And why are you calling innocent civilians in southern Somalia who he slaughtered Gaalo?
I do know who godane exactly is, he became qawarij in Afganistan where the wahabis taught him killing Muslims gets you in heaven:susp:

Are you nuts? The gaalo I speak of are AMISOM/Ethiopian/KDF and all foreign forces inside of Somalia, not the actual people. The civilian deaths are just collateral damage, just wrong abdi , wrong time.

Ina Abdille Hassan actually targeted certain clans like my Isaaq clan and considered them gaalo for refusing his Wahabism bullshit. He killed bunch Darood sub clans for not helping advance his wahabi bs as well.

In that aspect, neither Godane nor Ina Abdille Hassan was innocent. They both did murder innocent people.

The hypocrisy here is, why is Godane considered villain and Ina Abdille Hassan, a hero? Can anyone explain to me. Actually don't, I know why. It is merely how we are being informed. None of us knew Ina Abdille Hassan, so we go by what we were told and the picture we Were given from the previous regime was a figure of heroic stature who fought for his land against foreign forces and liberated us.

Liberated? No he didn't. He was defeated in 1920. About 40 years before we achieved independence. He was merely minor obstacle.

And his struggle was not one of inclusion but one that alienated big chunks of the Somali clans, Much like Godane, And hence is why he ultimately failed.

Let's not kid ourselves here and ignore the fact that Godane and Ina Abdille Hassan were indoctrinated in the same school. In fact, Godane use often quote the poems of Ina Abdille Hassan.

Which is why I have very little doubt, Ina Abdille Hassan would more align with AL Shababs, Al Qeida, Boko Haram of the world had he been alive today. No doubt about that.

The only difference is Godane clan doesn't glorify him like the Kacaan used state resources to glorify and highlight Ina Abdille Hassan terrorist acts as a freedom fighter.

Well I am here, as an Isaaq, to do my bit and honor our own "hero" Ahmed Aw Mohamed "Godane" Raximullah. I call him the great Avenger, the heroic son of Durriyada Sheikh Isaq.

Please you have erected statues of your man, the mad Mullah and plastered his face in Somal shillings.

Godane in the very least deserves the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts