Fatmajo wants to bring back Aabo regime

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
^Just like the US, a Federal country.

And your boy Madoobe seems to be off message since the Dusamareeb meeting, he didn't condemn the sacking of the PM like Deni did.

^Just like the US, a Federal country.

And your boy Madoobe seems to be off message since the Dusamareeb meeting, he didn't condemn the sacking of the PM like Deni did.
Melvin take everything with a pinch of salt.
The USA federalism to Nationhood started from bottom to top.
Farmajo wants to start it from top to bottom.

He has the same ideology as MSB.
He has used foreign soldiers to suppress federal states building process as in case of KG and JL as well as GM.

He has used nepotism and selectively appointed his clans men to govt jobs.

He even appointed an Ethiopian to become he governor of Gedo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Melvin take everything with a pinch of salt.
The USA federalism to Nationhood started from bottom to top.
Farmajo wants to start it from top to bottom.

He has the same ideology as MSB.
He has used foreign soldiers to suppress federal states building process as in case of KG and JL as well as GM.

He has used nepotism and selectively appointed his clans men to govt jobs.

He even appointed an Ethiopian to become he governor of Gedo.

Waraa Sijuu take US history again, its top down Federalism. Army is National, Border security, immigration, all national.

Now tell me whats goin on with Madoobe, what kinda deal has he signed?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Waraa Sijuu take US history again, its top down Federalism. Army is National, Border security, immigration, all national.

You are wrong Federalism from the bottom.
Local rule.

The only thing Failmaajo wants to bring back are the hairlines. Every odeey is on life support and farmaajo will soon join them. :chrisfreshhah:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I trust our leaders, Farmaajo spoke really well in that speech and will no doubt make us a better country :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Django why didnt Madoobe condemn Khayre sacking like PL and Madasha? Something is cooking and I think @kickz is right. Maybe Mudane Madoobe has reached a secret deal with President Farmaajo!

@Django why didnt Madoobe condemn Khayre sacking like PL and Madasha? Something is cooking and I think @kickz is right. Maybe Mudane Madoobe has reached a secret deal with President Farmaajo!
You have to play your cards well.
But you guys propaganda is next level.werent you guys circulating that Deni backstabbed Kherye for a Darood deal?

Till.Madoobe opens his mouth.I can't know what happened nor will I listen to your gossip.
Just know most of the times silence is gold.

you need to learn some history, the original 13 colonies when free from England got together and actually decided what powers the federal government can and will have,

it was not the other way round, in fact the states created the federal government, assigned her powers and limited her powers to make sure it doesn't abuse her powers,

the states also agreed on what limitations the states will have to avoid certain abuses, like the states agreed they will not be able to coin money as that should be left to the federal government, but in return they demanded the fed can only use gold and silver until it was changed in 1944,

the states also agreed no state can borrow money and force another state to pay her debts to avoid abuse,

it very local warya and bottom up, read some US constitutional books, i would recommend Irving schiff, father of peter schiff, my favourite economist,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't know about that I guess when I see you with fire wood my instincts tell me otherwise.
you need to learn some history, the original 13 colonies when free from England got together and actually decided what powers the federal government can and will have,

it was not the other way round, in fact the states created the federal government, assigned her powers and limited her powers to make sure it doesn't abuse her powers,

the states also agreed on what limitations the states will have to avoid certain abuses, like the states agreed they will not be able to coin money as that should be left to the federal government, but in return they demanded the fed can only use gold and silver until it was changed in 1944,

the states also agreed no state can borrow money and force another state to pay her debts to avoid abuse,

it very local warya and bottom up, read some US constitutional books, i would recommend Irving schiff, father of peter schiff, my favourite economist,
Warya your adeer Madoobe hasnt condemned Khayre being fired like PL nor has he issued statement. Maybe he made a deal with Farmaajo for one man one vote.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Is all politics Farmaajo want extension. Madoobe want Federal resources for the Jubaland share and is 50/50 interest, so anything can happen.

@Django doesn't know it, but Madoobe has turned him into NN supporter overnight.
Kickz aka Melvin we don't dwell on speculation.
Last time they claimed Deni told all secrets about Kheyre to Farmajo and that he endorsed Farmajo to sack Kheyre only for that propaganda to be crushed by Deni's speech.

So I wouldn't come to conclusion because I will wait till Madhoobe speaks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So I wouldn't come to conclusion because I will wait till Madhoobe speaks.

Keep an eye out, the oday has been suspicious lately, he might turn you into one of these crazy NN bots. :patrice:

Axmed-Madoobe.png

Keep an eye out, the oday has been suspicious lately, he might turn you into one of these crazy NN bots. :patrice:

Axmed-Madoobe.png
Saxib we have our own hologram duqbilow.

Farmajo will be gone soon and if he stays for another 6 years it will be interesting times.
Hawiye will become jobless in Xamar.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
But we all knew Mr Cheese was a Centralist. This shouldn’t be surprising by now. Everything he says in this video screams Centralism:
•Strong Central Government
•Strong Central Miltiary
•Central Government to dictate Foreign Affairs.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
But we all knew Mr Cheese was a Centralist. This shouldn’t be surprising by now. Everything he says in this video screams Centralism:
•Strong Central Government
•Strong Central Miltiary
•Central Government to dictate Foreign Affairs.
Somalia is neither Federalism as everything goes through Mogadishu but it’s neither Centralism as each state has their own regional president,regional army etc

Trending