fatihah recitation by sspot gaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My challenge still stand. Make another recording and this time be sure to say you are a gaal so there is no doubt.
Even if this is him I'm really disappointed by his reciting. He was bragging about his knowledge about Islam and can't read Al fathiha with tajweed. Sad

Even if this is him I'm really disappointed by his reciting. He was bragging about his knowledge about Islam and can't read Al fathiha with tajweed. Sad
and islamic knowledge correlates with tajweed? tajweed is obtained through practice and natural vocal talents.

and islamic knowledge correlates with tajweed? tajweed is obtained through practice and natural vocal talents.
Obviously anybody that claims to have islamic knowledge should atleast know how to read alfathiha with tajweed. Heck even if he can't he still wouldn't read it as a newspaper like you did. I never doubted that you knew alfathiha all muslims learn it from a young age, you need to know it to pray. Honestly it's my fault I expected something good from a gaal and I should've known that I will be disappointed :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts