father buys daughters roommate fleshlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

brought to you by special request

okay
my friend was rooming with this guy (her and her 3 year old daughter) last semester
:damsel:
crazy btch.
i dunno why she thought to room with a guy because that's dangerous ish right
she said the rent was cheap she would only pay 200 a month and it was a 2b 2br loft so it was a win. they would never cross paths. so she took it. plus he was a nerdy kid who had baasto fiino limps.

only 200! :rejoice:

her father(!!!) being the considerate person he is decided to buy the geek a fleshlight as housewarming gift
he took ookiyalo boy out and went liquor shoping with him. bought a 8 pack budlight and cirocs and absolute vodka on deck. handed him the gift wrapped fleshlight and
he told him that it was misfortune to room with a girl you weren't fucking. :francis:

:ohhh:apparently afar indhood was upset
:feedme: begged my friend to take a selfie with the present so he could show my friends abo in retaliation

but he still kept the gift:lolbron::stevej::sureman::westbrookswag:

:urgh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why be upset that father a real ass nigga, even tho I'd still prolly end up hittin it

:hemad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
For a sec I thought this bimbo meant flash light but then I googled it coolioKalaay horta adi miyaad is .... You know :ohdamn:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
What is a flash light ..it is not the traditional flash light, I assume

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i'm surprised so many didn't know what it was lol lol

For a sec I thought this bimbo meant flash light but then I googled it coolioKalaay horta adi miyaad is .... You know :ohdamn:
lol what? i know what?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm not a grammar nazi because I make a lot of mistakes myself but WTF!

Someone translate this shit.

U

uncleruckus

I'm not a grammar nazi because I make a lot of mistakes myself but WTF!

Someone translate this shit.
lolz your not the only one had to reread it a few times for it to make sense, basically she got a friend who moved in with a geek the father of her friend bought a flesh light for the geek, basically taunting him saying you will never have sex with my daughter even if you tried so here is a sex toy for a present to take ur frustrations out on buddy by the way thanks for lowering the rent on my daughter walee wa yaab :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
lolz your not the only one had to reread it a few times for it to make sense, basically she got a friend who moved in with a geek the father of her friend bought a flesh light for the geek, basically taunting him saying you will never have sex with my daughter even if you tried so here is a sex toy for a present to take ur frustrations out on buddy by the way thanks for lowering the rent on my daughter walee wa yaab :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I get it now :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: thanks

S

Shamis

Daily Mail mugshots tell me that skinny men are just as likely to be rapists and pedophiles as fat blokes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.