Fat Somali girl going nuts on white man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why did you go to a Catholic school and a church?

I have said it before, we came in the 70's and I'm literally the only one who claims the 70's. idgaf if you believe it or not, but stop projecting just because you are a war refugee/ecconomic migrant
i wasnt even talking about u sxb, ur prolly telling the truth idk i'm just commenting on something i've noticed in general :mjdontkno:

ur not doing urself any favours with the bolded tho :mjpls:

Seoul

. . .

Batshit insane
:siilaanyolaugh:
Why do u have to address her as a "fat" Somali girl? You could have said Somali girl but u chose to degrade her and call her fat :faysalwtf:
I don't blame this girl. He could have easily made a racist or islamophobic remark which lead her to react this way.

There are always TWO sides to the story, don't go off on somebody and call them names when you only know what the white RACIST man is showing you. Let's show an ounce of intelligence, can you do that for me today? Are you capable of that?'
Regardless of how racist the man was, she should not have acted the way she did. Not only was it humiliating and cringe, but it made us look bad. She clearly was not acting a fool for some noble cause, but rather it an attempt to get as many views as possible on youtube, etc.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
i wasnt even talking about u sxb, ur prolly telling the truth idk i'm just commenting on something i've noticed in general :mjdontkno:

ur not doing urself any favours with the bolded tho :mjpls:

Sorry dude, and I'm mostly memeing at this point in the conversation

@yas/London You Warsangeli too? Ever since one of those anime guys and geeljire left, I thought I was the only one around

Regardless of how racist the man was, she should not have acted the way she did. Not only was it humiliating and cringe, but it made us look bad. She clearly was not acting a fool for some noble cause, but rather it an attempt to get as many views as possible on youtube, etc.

You try being composed after being harassed and irrespective of how she acted and how she made us look, you shouldn't be calling her a and what not. Practice what you preach.

Forget you lot my friend is in labour, I am a true friend I told her to push from her arse. Looool, real shit I'm a mother I know.

To the guy who just messaged moi, sort out your drug problem before you ask me if I hear voices.

angrycat

not so sad after all
well yea it makes sense thats why everyone claims it :lol:

the amount of somalis who emigrated before the war compared to those who didnt is almost negligible yet everyone and their dog at least online is the child of economic migrants in the 70's :stopit: . nothing but thinly veiled elitism

no worries , sooner or later (jac marka lugu rido :gnzbryw:) they'll come around

Typical emotional lefty SJW. So, the guy is wearing a short of a guy he supports and he's probably critical of Muslims, so that means he has no right to be there? Also for the white lefty, if he harasses Muslims, why not record it for evidence? Also for the black Muslim girl, don't start screaming like an uncivilized human. Organized a group and make a compliant with the University administrators with evidence of the guy making hateful comments.

There are always TWO sides to the story, don't go off on somebody and call them names when you only know what the white RACIST man is showing you. Let's show an ounce of intelligence, can you do that for me today? Are you capable of that?'
You said there is always two sides to a story, fair enough. Then, you made a claim that the white man is a racist and he is only showing his side. How did you come to the conclusion that he is a racist?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Typical emotional lefty SJW. So, the guy is wearing a short of a guy he supports and he's probably critical of Muslims, so that means he has no right to be there? Also for the white lefty, if he harasses Muslims, why not record it for evidence? Also for the black Muslim girl, don't start screaming like an uncivilized human. Organized a group and make a compliant with the University administrators with evidence of the guy making hateful comments.
there's literally only 1 minute of footage of the girl going off. there's absolutely zero context, and u have no idea what led to this situation yet you have an entire narrative written up :drakewtf:

there's literally only 1 minute of footage of the girl going off. there's absolutely zero context, and u have no idea what led to this situation yet you have an entire narrative written up :drakewtf:
The only narrative I put out is that she's "Typical emotional lefty SJW." Which comes from going to college with these people and Twitter observations. Other than that, there is no other narrative unless you can explain yourself.

You said there is always two sides to a story, fair enough. Then, you made a claim that the white man is a racist and he is only showing his side. How did you come to the conclusion that he is a racist?

Did you not see him calling her a chimp in his tweet? You defending this old man is an absolute mockery, I'm embarrassed for you.

Did you not see him calling her a chimp in his tweet? You defending this old man is an absolute mockery, I'm embarrassed for you.
It doesn't appear to be the original source. That video went viral and that account only has 340+ favorites. Also, none of the replies are referring to him, so it doesn't seem to be the original poster. Now, I'm not defending the person calling her a chimp in the tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending