Fat Somali girl going nuts on white man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not really sure, googled around for a bit and from what I gather most of their leaders are from a group called the 'Aryan Nation' :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He looks like every sitcom filler character ever. Kkkkk wallahi we're going in deep with the photoshopping tonight sxb

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
my man looking super edgy with the ripped mom jeans and the vintage fuhrer shades from 1937 :mjlaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
For someone studied 12 years in Catholic school and who even attended Sunday ceremony in church and her best friends are Christian Yes I know enough about Christianity.
Why did you go to a Catholic school and a church?

well yea it makes sense thats why everyone claims it :lol:

the amount of somalis who emigrated before the war compared to those who didnt is almost negligible yet everyone and their dog at least online is the child of economic migrants in the 70's :stopit: . nothing but thinly veiled elitism
I have said it before, we came in the 70's and I'm literally the only one who claims the 70's. idgaf if you believe it or not, but stop projecting just because you are a war refugee/ecconomic migrant

I have said it before, we came in the 70's and I'm literally the only one who claims the 70's. idgaf if you believe it or not, but stop projecting just because you are a war refugee/ecconomic migrant

Ask my parent who registered me plus the school was very good one. The school and church are together.

She was born & raised in Mogadishu same as my Mum, my Mother learnt Italian from them in the late 60's.

You're not the only Somali to reach the West before the civil war. My Father came to the UK in 1959 and no he wasn't a seaman. My Mother came to London in 1976, but she still has an accent. However my Mother can pull off a mean cockney accent.

She was born & raised in Mogadishu same as my Mum, my Mother learnt Italian from them in the late 60's.

You're not the only Somali to reach the West before the civil war. My Father came to the UK in 1959 and no he wasn't a seaman. My Mother came to London in 1976, but she still has an accent. However my Mother can pull off a mean cockney accent.

No @yas/London Wallahi My school was in ME and I do not know a single word of Italian expect ciao

Last edited:

The Warsanageli were in states in 50s especially in Minnesota, owned business.

I could tell you some funny stories about the Somali seamen, I don't want to laugh as my throat is completely dead I'm in bed underneath the covers as I'm typing this. Wish me a speedy recovery!!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As a nonwhite, you should embrace the self-colonization of the white man. f*ck 'em. If it were up to me I would open up the borders to the entire world. Hehe.

tfw you're a bleeding heart liberal in the West

:dabcasar:

Welcome Refugees!

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.