Fat Somali girl going nuts on white man

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My family came as guest workers from Yemen in the 70's. Both my parents have worked their entire lives and paid taxes

Well the majority of Somalis are either war refugees or economical immigrants. Show some sympathy.

And being a Christian won't spare you from neo gas chambers :zhqjlmx:

Apollo

VIP
Yea but bro we will get fucked over as well. With the refugee crisis and daesh attacks, soon the euros will snap and we will be the scapegoats. They are already voting for right-wing parties en masse, + the leftist government hands out new homes to these new people left and right, also I don't wanna pay taxes so some dude from Afghanistan or Pakistan can get a new home for free. Man these right wing parties in Denmark are also quite harsh regarding student life, they wanna slash our free monies from the government for studying. I might have to find a part time job like a filthy American...

Screw it, short term pain, long term gain (destruction of the white race).

White people are the devil incarnate.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i love how the parents of the peeps with the borderline self-hating views always conveniently migrated before the 90's :siilaanyolaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Well the majority of Somalis are either war refugees or economical immigrants. Show some sympathy.

And being a Christian won't spare you from neo gas chambers :zhqjlmx:

I don't wanna pay taxes so some random Abdi from Hargeisa or Mogadishu who had no trouble there decide to come here for free money. I only care about my family. Many War refugees from the 90's aren't in the job market - they should pick themselves up by their bootstraps and find a job instead of leeching welfare money. Even the Bosnians are working, and they were genocided

@Amun Your country will turn to shit without the Germans

@Tramo Look at Sweden, I'm worried for a reason

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yea but bro we will get fucked over as well. With the refugee crisis and daesh attacks, soon the euros will snap and we will be the scapegoats. They are already voting for right-wing parties en masse, + the leftist government hands out new homes to these new people left and right, also I don't wanna pay taxes so some dude from Afghanistan or Pakistan can get a new home for free. Man these right wing parties in Denmark are also quite harsh regarding student life, they wanna slash our free monies from the government for studying. I might have to find a part time job like a filthy American...
What is the security of the west doing for somalia...nothing.

If it weren't for the possibility of al shabab taking over somalia, then i would gladly welcome the collapse of the west. It would make ethiopia and kenya collapse too and maybe then, it will be equal playing ground for the development of somalia xDDDDDDD

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
What is the security of the west doing for somalia...nothing.

If it weren't for the possibility of al shabab taking over somalia, then i would gladly welcome the collapse of the west. It would make ethiopia and kenya collapse too and maybe then, it will be equal playing ground for the development of somalia xDDDDDDD

The people of Somalia should fix their country be themselves. You don't need the Americans or European's help. Look at Somaliland, we are doing just fine alone

VixR

Veritas
i love how the parents of the peeps with the borderline self-hating views always conveniently migrated before the 90's :siilaanyolaugh:
My family is well pre-90's too. I believe him cuz there really is a stark difference in views and attitude between previous immigrants and the civil war refugees.

The video is too much, yelling is real. Could be she was provoked.

VixR

Veritas
Jumping from Islam to Christianity though :dwill:(what's the difference?)

Or were you born Christian? Which denomination? Does your family know? Did you convert for someone?

I've never heard of a Somali Christian.

She got triggered by his t shirt and started screaming he had no right to be there and screamed he's a fascist. If he had done something to her she would have said. These people need to learn they don't own university campuses and occasionally someone will disagree with them politically or in some other way. There's no justification for this madness (unless he done or said something to her first, which I doubt). She is literally shrieking. God. I think if you are that easily set off by a t shirt, you should consider therapy.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I doubt that the shirt that he was wearing had anything to do with the fact she exploded at him since he's the leader of the UPF (United Patriots Front), yes maybe she shouldn't have played into his hands and reacted in the exact way that he wanted her to so he could cut the video in from his angle and project what he wanted to project but me personally I don't blame her at all, she seems to have gotten fed up of the guy. There's two sides to each and every story. The guy is known for walking into prayer rooms at hospitals and following Muslim students around and recording (harassing) them. It's also believed that he planted this pigs head at the Uni mosque:

screen-shot-2016-02-12-at-12-11-35-am.png

I doubt that the shirt that he was wearing had anything to do with the fact she exploded at him since he's the leader of the UPF (United Patriots Front), yes maybe she shouldn't have played into his hands and reacted in the exact way that he wanted her to so he could cut the video in from his angle and project what he wanted to project but me personally I don't blame her at all, she seems to have gotten fed up of the guy. There's two sides to each and every story. The guy is known for walking into prayer rooms at hospitals and following Muslim students around and recording (harassing) them.

It's also believed that he planted this at the Uni mosque:

It's a pigs head

screen-shot-2016-02-12-at-12-11-35-am.png
I didn't know the dude was famous.
That would explain why she said she had enough or something. If he is harassing students, why don't they just bar him, he's not a student himself afterall?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I didn't know the dude was famous.
That would explain why she said she had enough or something. If he is harassing students, why don't they just bar him, he's not a student himself afterall?
Not really sure, googled around for a bit and from what I gather most of their leaders are from a group called the 'Aryan Nation' :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angrycat

not so sad after all

it actually makes sense. they're angry with the ones came later in swarms for having had ruined their good name.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it actually makes sense. they're angry with the ones came later in swarms for having had ruined their good name.
well yea it makes sense thats why everyone claims it :lol:

the amount of somalis who emigrated before the war compared to those who didnt is almost negligible yet everyone and their dog at least online is the child of economic migrants in the 70's :stopit: . nothing but thinly veiled elitism

Fat fucking embarrassing all Muslims. She wants her 15 minute of fame and she will do ANYTHING to get it.

There are always TWO sides to the story, don't go off on somebody and call them names when you only know what the white RACIST man is showing you. Let's show an ounce of intelligence, can you do that for me today? Are you capable of that?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts