Fat Somali girl going nuts on white man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Australia has a large Sudanese community, just because she has an East African face and wears a headscarf doesn't mean she is Somali.

Merca

Inactive.
Didn't watch the whole video but I took it as this man is an islamophobe and was harrassing Muslims, so YEAH YOU GO GIRL!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Amun She looks nothing like a Sudanese

@Reiko Breh, Eritrean, Sudanese, Omani, Oromo and us Somalis don't look the same 100 % of the time... I can easily tell she is Somali...

LMAOO @ Omani
:chrisfreshhah:

@AbdiJohnson Am I allowed to post her full name? It's Somali af

@Amun She looks nothing like a Sudanese

@Reiko Breh, Eritrean, Sudanese, Omani, Oromo and us Somalis don't look the same 100 % of the time... I can easily tell she is Somali...

LMAOO @ Omani
:chrisfreshhah:

@AbdiJohnson Am I allowed to post her full name? It's Somali af
How do u know her name?

Don't post it though as I'm sure she doesn't like being discussed like this on a forum, especially if her name is dropped

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i hope the irony of being banned from somewhere because of who he is isn't lost on this cadaan dude :siilaanyolaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Didn't watch the whole video but I took it as this man is an islamophobe and was harrassing Muslims, so YEAH YOU GO GIRL!

The behavior was uncalled for. If an adult behaves like that, the viewers will take the white dude's side most of the time since he is the rational actor. So she failed big time and made herself look like a clown

i hope the irony of being banned from somewhere because of who he is isn't lost on this cadaan dude :siilaanyolaugh:

Clickbait_2c4a50_5841453.jpg

Tramo

not sure what obscure 4chan meme that is, but i hope the irony of being a muslim immigrant and taking the white nationalist stance on immigration isnt lost on u either :siilaanyolaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
not sure what obscure 4chan meme that is, but i hope the irony of being an muslim and taking the white nationalist stance on immigration isnt lost on u either :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm a Christian you filthy heathen... You don't have to be a non-muslim white dude to be against the mass immigration in Europe

Apollo

VIP
I'm a Christian you filthy heathen... You don't have to be a non-muslim white dude to be against the mass immigration in Europe

As a nonwhite, you should embrace the self-colonization of the white man. f*ck 'em. If it were up to me I would open up the borders to the entire world. Hehe.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
As a nonwhite, you should embrace the self-colonization of the white man. f*ck 'em. If it were up to me I would open up the borders to the entire world. Hehe.

Yea but bro we will get fucked over as well. With the refugee crisis and daesh attacks, soon the euros will snap and we will be the scapegoats. They are already voting for right-wing parties en masse, + the leftist government hands out new homes to these new people left and right, also I don't wanna pay taxes so some dude from Afghanistan or Pakistan can get a new home for free. Man these right wing parties in Denmark are also quite harsh regarding student life, they wanna slash our free monies from the government for studying. I might have to find a part time job like a filthy American...

Merca

Inactive.
I can somehow understand her reaction though. Imagine being subjected to hate everyday? You can hear how she's frustrated.

Tramo

:dwill:

not even gonna ask. anyway ur an immigrant, and u have family who are muslim im sure so lol if u think discriminatory laws would stop at immigration. ur not above it just cuz u made it bro

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can already tell this asshole provoked here and took out his camera to film her reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.