Fat Joe claims Latins are Black

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

This guy kills me :drakelaugh:

I still remember this interview years ago, he said a black radio host asked him why he uses the N-word and he answered "maybe its because i am THAT Nigga" :mjlaugh:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
#BlackLove :it0tdo8:
celeb-couples-03.jpg

MV5BMTYwNzA3NDg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE4NDczMw@@._V1_SX1535_CR0,0,1535,999_AL_.jpg

%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC5.jpg

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
These folks are majority Amerindian and Iberian.. Carribean Hispanics are less than 40% African, Mexicans and many other Latinos less than 5%.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Latino/Carribean Music does have some African influences in their music, he is not entirely lying. But to claim those minor influences correspond to the entire culture being of West/Central African origin is absurd.

Not to mention claiming new world Spaniards as Black. Most have Sub Saharan African admixture (10-20ish), most aren't "Black". Only Afro-Latino people are (still very admixed).

Only "Black" countries in the new world are Jamaica, Haiti, and Brazil (arguable). Everyone else is either majority European, majority native, or a mixture of both.

He spoke bullshit but sprinkled it with some truth. My conclusion is that he is a lying ass nigga.

VixR

Veritas
I’ve met Latinos, including just today, who ingratiate themselves to me in 1 of 2 ways after they ask me where I’m from and I tell them East Africa/Somalia: 1) you don’t look like you’re from Africa, you look x, y, z Latin or 2) we’re also African, or have African in us. Look at this African thing about us.

Just today, I was shown some indigenous African beat from a Latin country, with some of their Blacks dancing to drums that he was saying he’s proud of, bc his countrymen had not let go of their heritage and language to this day bc his particular Latin country didn’t have slavery.

Big Joe’s biggest and only contribution in his time is this pick-me banger with Ashanti:

Mckenzie

VIP
I’ve met Latinos, including just today, who ingratiate themselves to me in 1 of 2 ways after they ask me where I’m from and I tell them East Africa/Somalia: 1) you don’t look like you’re from Africa, you look x, y, z Latin or 2) we’re also African, or have African in us. Look at this African thing about us.

Just today, I was shown some indigenous African beat from a Latin country, with some of their Blacks dancing to drums that he was saying he’s proud of, bc his countrymen had not let go of their heritage and language to this day bc his particular Latin country didn’t have slavery.

Big Joe’s biggest and only contribution in his time is this pick-me banger with Ashanti:

Lean Back with Remy Ma was a banger too

Gambar

VIP

Make it Rain too.

Mckenzie

VIP
I just listened to these. They’re super repetitive, but not bad. Definitely old school vibe. I guess I just mostly know him through Ashanti.

She had a lot to pick-me hits, one even with Ja Rule

Just say you're a fan of Ashanti and go. :icon lol:

As we're on the topic of old throwbacks, this caught my eye, i'm embarassed that i use to play this for a girl. :bell:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
These folks are majority Amerindian and Iberian.. Carribean Hispanics are less than 40% African, Mexicans and many other Latinos less than 5%.
Black men (especially from the east coast) love to over africanize hispanics just to get the women to feel closer to black men and sleep with them

“girl u black don’t let white supremacy make you deny your blackness I got a black cousin that looks just like Jennifer Lopez whites see us no different than me also dat azz is from mama Africa :noneck: what’s ur number?”

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Black men (especially from the east coast) love to over africanize hispanics just to get the women to feel closer to black men and sleep with them

“girl u black don’t let white supremacy make you deny your blackness I got a black cousin that looks just like Jennifer Lopez whites see us no different than me also dat azz is from mama Africa :noneck: what’s ur number?”
That’s exactly it. And Hispanic men do the same when they hear Africa out of you.
Just say you're a fan of Ashanti and go. :icon lol:

As we're on the topic of old throwbacks, this caught my eye, i'm embarassed that i use to play this for a girl. :bell:

I do like Ashanti lol.

Don’t be embarrassed lol. I’m not the kind of girl that likes that old, slow RnB. Something about it feels off. The immediate vibe I get from that song is that it’s a fraud/lie.

Last edited:

Trending