Fat, belligerent Bantu-looking Somalilander bounces up and down with Ak-7 while threatening Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the hell is he going to do? Choke people with his thunder thighs? His thunder thighs are shaking like melting butter.

How the hell are your thighs jiggling in loose jeans? Xusul baruur retard.

general-morgan-o.gif

Calool dheera - Ak47 uu sito miyaa lagu uu reeyey.

Fat,Dementia ,Alzheimer, Low iq,
Iyo qaldaanimo ayuu isku darsadey,

With his few basic vocabulary words , hadaladiisa- somaliland xaduuda, cadowga, jumping up and down, qooq ayaa hayo in xabada futada laga galiyo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Glad he did not accidently shoot himself or others, I think he could have expressed himself better without the AK47. :)

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
This man is passionate about what he is saying. I wish he wouldn't startle the camels though. Look at the pictures below. The more animated he got, even the camel noticed. The camel went from this in the beginning
upload_2017-12-21_9-37-53.png

To this.

upload_2017-12-21_9-36-33.png

Furthermore, I deeply care about the people of Somaliland and I know the drought is not completely over. Why is this man
consuming so much food and jiggling while many people don't have food to feed their kids? This is unfair.

Lol What a loser. The only good things in the video are his super Somali names 'Xaashi Xandulle Ducaale'. Such names are becoming more and more rare.

Last edited:
Lol What a loser. The only good things in the video are his super Somali names Xaashi Xandulle Ducaale. Such names are becoming more and more rare.
Somali names are invaluable. We adorn our sons and daughters with foreign names. :jcoleno::jcoleno:. Somaalinimo is becoming such a foreign concept in this increased anti somali world. (yes islaaminino is anti somali).

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Glad he did not accidently shoot himself or others, I think he could have expressed himself better without the AK47. :)
Pay the fool no mind, he wasn't even threatening not even the camels could care less

Issaq are an incredibly hateful clan. They use what Barre has done to them to mask that they are naturally clannistic hateful bunch who despise all non issaq Somalis. Barre died more than 30 years so there is no reason for their hatred anymore, Culuso apologised to this poisonous clan on behalf of non issaqs, even though they didnt deserve that apology and yet they continue to hate and threaten and insult South Somalis. Acudubilah. I wish the govt of xamar would give them ictiraaf so they can f*ck off already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts