Fashion show in Somalia

First its this then its they'll turn into those victoria secret fashion shows, gaals are smart they'll import this in but as time passes it'll get more and more revealing, they're playing the long game and we wont even know what hit us

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I dont see a problem with this. She is modest. Somalis back home having a fashion show isnt the end of the world. Every country has it.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I dont see a problem with this. She is modest. Somalis back home having a fashion show isnt the end of the world. Every country has it.
All of them are covered I don’t see a problem, it’s nice to have good news coming out of Somalia.
yes but religion-wise this is not halal. showcasing her beauty while music plays, covered or not, it still is not considered ok. but on another note, im glad somalis are doing something rather than handing guns to kids.

yes but religion-wise this is not halal. showcasing her beauty while music plays, covered or not, it still is not considered ok. but on another note, im glad somalis are doing something rather than handing guns to kids.
lol Real Muslims in Somalia should worry more about Khat addicted men and Al shabaab then Somali youth hosting fashion shows.

I wouldn’t even feel comfortable knowing that there are tens of people in that room staring my body down

Trending