Faroole - "People in P/land Should become Nationalist like those in Xamar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faroole reiterated the same comments he made from Xamar when he announced he was no longer running for presidency during the election

The famous video which I posted already were he described the people of Xamar being the best and most nationalist he has seen, he is now made the same comments again this time from Garowe.

- The people in Mogadishu nothing like the people we were told about, there is not a single Qabyaalad among them.

- They are all die hard nationalist with a level of zeal conviction surprised us all.

- Our representatives in this election have shamed us, and every Somali from all over was complaining about them, how they were running around like headless chickens.

- The people of P/land should become like there Brethren in Mogadishu and leave Qabiil Behind, like they have.

This is pretty much the same stuff I had been writing for a good decade, I travelled to all the major cities with the exclusion of Kismaayo, and no were did I find more nationalism and the least qabyaalad then Xamar.

sources
http://caasimadda.com/
http://www.geesguud.com/?p=260705

In the video below Faroole suggests that P/land should pay tax to the government in Xamar

The most enlightened are those that travel, it clears bigotry & prejudices like nothing else, if you grow up in an environment of hate for your other people, without every visiting them, you will forever remain a bigot, he didn't expect the welcome he got or what he saw, a man deceived by his corrupt elites.

There is a famous story with Gaas when he became the head of P/land after being Prime-minister, he complained he had a very easy life in Xamar, sleeping in hotels, no one bothering him at all, but since he became the head of P/land there is a long line of queue of people that never ends, with demands none can ever fulfil stressing him out.

He missed the easy life in Xamar when he was PM, he literally joked about this in a public non recorded meeting in the first 6 months of his P/land presidency.

Gaas the fat shit should be executed. He doesn't have an aggressive stance on conflicts such as mudug and SSC. Faroole will focus on the military and make puntland strong enough to control Somalia
250px-LocationPuntland3.png

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Watch the people who were parading abti Faroole now complete ignore or undermine this :hemad:

@Galaeri @Duchess @Thegoodshepherd @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman
:mjpls:

Edit ; I'm too late :pachah1:
:dead:

I was a farmaajo supporter from the beginning. :farole: I supported adeer faroole after him. Even my ssnet account confirms it.

There isn't much qabyaalad in Garowe and Bosaso etc. I didn't feel any. Only one lady that was selling khat asked me in a conversation when I asked where the mosque was. She was surprised diaspora Somalis pray :pachah1: she also had other questions.

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
People in Puntland are nationalistic but have lost faith in a centralized government based in Mogadishu.The mistake a lot of people make is to think that because Someone is pro Xamar, he is automatically a nationalist. This is not the case. You can be a Somali nationalist and still believe in devolution and federalism. What people in Puntland should do it to care more about what happens to the rest of the country and to not be ambivalent about the presence of foreign powers in southern Somalia. Hopefully Farmaajo can restore the faith the people in Puntland had in the Somali government, and begin to see the central government as a partner and not an opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending