Farmajo really wants the SSS votes and to get Sland out of the parliament

A deal with Somaliland will give him the diplomatic buffer for his jubaland campaign. It will also mean he has a loyal maamul in the north. Next will be to take laylkase out of puntland and bring them to galmudug. Hawiye will suffer because the default isaaq votes that go to them will be gone.

E0037B3D-AC9C-4C3D-97C7-129A04CFAEFA.jpeg

I can see Somaliland troops staying stationed in the new harti waqooyi state till Somalia can get reenforcements to protect the area.

A deal with Somaliland will give him the diplomatic buffer for his jubaland campaign. It will also mean he has a loyal maamul in the north. Next will be to take laylkase out of puntland and bring them to galmudug. Hawiye will suffer because the default isaaq votes that go to them will be gone.

the DIR in the somali parliament are one of his biggest supporters.

so your analysis there is wrong, Farmaajo in fact relies on the DIR vote.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
A meeting between the two does not mean Muse will hand over somalilands territory to FGS,what the hell is this fool excited about?

You both don’t understand politics. First of all muse will be nominating all the waqooyi parliamentarians behind the scenes and Farmajo will get nothing from them if it goes down this road.

Several heavyweight nations in the AU are on the verge of recognising Somaliland. Farmajo and Abiye both see this and want to atleast make the most of it. Farmajo needs to usurp jubaland and disempower puntland in able to come back. He also needs diplomatic credit in the bank as all maamuls and doing dacwads against him.

Muse doesn’t really care about harti land it’s just occupied for recognition but can be given up with a deal.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
i wouldn't advice giving up those territory,but before its decided a referrundum should be done in those areas. If they want a federal state or to be part of somalia we curve up our own lands then like india and pakistan send all the groups that don't want to be part of somaliland to the their side.

Or we can just get our recog and keep the territory without compromising,this is what i would prefer

You both don’t understand politics. First of all muse will be nominating all the waqooyi parliamentarians behind the scenes and Farmajo will get nothing from them if it goes down this road.

Several heavyweight nations in the AU are on the verge of recognising Somaliland. Farmajo and Abiye both see this and want to atleast make the most of it. Farmajo needs to usurp jubaland and disempower puntland in able to come back. He also needs diplomatic credit in the bank as all maamuls and doing dacwads against him.

Muse doesn’t really care about harti land it’s just occupied for recognition but can be given up with a deal.

sxb i don't think you understand what is going on. Farmaajo at this moment does not care about somaliland.

somaliland is an issue for farmaajo in 2 to 3 years. for now he just needs to show the international community that talks are ongoing while he focuses on the south.

and mark my words no african country is going to recognise somaliland without the approval of the somali government.

@Samaalism another thing you fail to grasp is this would require a parliamentary vote and a referendum in every gobal in somaliland. if they want to part of somaliland or somalia.

it is not something farmaajo can just sign away. sheikh sharif tried to do that on the jubbaland coast but the somali parliament made it null and void, even though he agreed with kenya and signed the papers.

i wouldn't advice giving up those territory,but before its decided a referrundum should be done in those areas. If they want a federal state or to be part of somalia we curve up our own lands then like india and pakistan send all the groups that don't want to be part of somaliland to the their side.

Or we can just get our recog and keep the territory without compromising,this is what i would prefer

Tbh, I know deep down that those SL midnimo politician in Somalia know that there is no benefit of SL rejoining the union.
The problems are still there since 1960 in Xamar.
Inshallah and God willing Somaliland will get its recognition. But, MB behaviour in the last couple of months could potentially dent the credibility of the quest for recognition. Futhermore, I just hope the next President works alot more better than MB.

Abiye told Farmajo Somaliland is getting recognised atleast get a deal. Abiye wants to take the spotlight. He’s the igu sawir king.

Farmajo wants to have 2 darood maamuls in his hand. Jubaland and khatumo or whatever you wanna call it. He will then destroy puntland with daroodism propaganda that will be bad for majeerteen leadership as they don’t benefit from daroodism.

Kheyre already has hirshabelle and galmudug. Southwest is in the bag aswell. With Somaliland gone they’ll have the green light for authoritarian rule.

Trending

Latest posts