Farmajo never experienced this he was learning ESOL in USA

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Warya Djaango, what is Madoobe doing in Kenya these last three weeks. :farole:

While your adeer is busy with entertaining Kikyus and Sijuus, his Jubbaland troops have lost another city to ElKaboob.

Kickz didnt you say Madoobe is done?

This is as a result of your uncle Failmajo.Its his dream rather than going after AS he spent his time going after madoobe and in turn he helped his allies gain grounds.Is this something to be proud of?

Are you proud that AS has captured tuulos in Lower Jubba? These exposes your fake wadaninimo just exposes your qabyalad.hidden under dawlad jaceyl.
Seems like to you AS is better than Madoobe.

Also tell me what Ethiopian soilders are doing in Gedo if you like AS this much.

Are you celebrating in any chance? Seems like the AS soilders that captured tuulos are your heroes.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dont put words in my mouth, never said any of that bs.

Its a valid question, why is Madoobe on this extended vacation partying while Jubbaland is in disarray.

Kickz, Failmajo does go to Addis each time does it mean Xamar is peaceful?

Madoobe flew from Kismaayo. The illegal air ambargo did not hurt him at all but does to the local somali population in Kismaayo.

So is Farmajo targetting the qabils that live in Kismaayo because it only is meant to meake their lives difficult when he puts all flights from Kismaayo to Nairobi cancelled when Madoobe and his ministers can travel at ease.

When someone mentions Farmaajo, kickz, the "Majeerteen" comes running.

This is why Majeerteen women must stop marrying Marehan, I keep seeing it in the UK.These Half MJ Marehanis also have a habit of trying to marry MJ women, marry your own women and leave us the hell alone!!

Now we have shegatoes online who claim our abtiris and adore Siyad Barre and the evil Kacaan

#StopmarryingMarehan

#DontwasteMJgenes

#PuntitesforPuntites

@Django

Somewhere in the slums of eastleigh Nairobi, whenever he hears Marehan

32984fe280fcf7239d9b7f373f53423a.jpg

@puntitqueen whenever someone else mentions marehan

giphy.gif

This is why Majeerteen women must stop marrying Marehan, I keep seeing it in the UK.These Half MJ Marehanis also have a habit of trying to marry MJ women, marry your own women and leave us the hell alone!!

Now we have shegatoes online who claim our abtiris and adore Siyad Barre and the evil Kacaan

#StopmarryingMarehan

#DontwasteMJgenes

#PuntitesforPuntites

Your a women why are you so obsessed with qabil it’s not like women can pass it down, you belong to whoever you marry household, qabilist naag are so delusional :mjlol:

Your a women why are you so obsessed with qabil it’s not like women can pass it down, you belong to whoever you marry household, qabilist naag are so delusional :mjlol:
Definatly she has why should she marry someone from a qabil that holds cuqdad like ma.rexan.
Look MSB was born and bread by Ogaden woman he left after he reached teen age to his fathers qabil what did they teach him.That his moms.clan is the enemy.

The same marexan are marrying Ogaden and MJ women and their kids are the most cuqdad filled nazis.So I prefer a marexan with both parents as Marexan or another qabil that isnt Ogaden or Harti.

#StopmarryingMarehan

#DontwasteMJgenes

#PuntitesforPuntites
What you hate will eventually find you.
I'm now certain you'll end up with a marehan or other enemy clans & we'll see your tone change
:mjlol: women have no qabiil

What you hate will eventually find you.
I'm now certain you'll end up with a marehan or other enemy clans & we'll see your tone change
:mjlol: women have no qabiil

lol you take her, i don't want some miskeen marehan guy throat to be sliced at night, because she got angry at 2 am from FKD in somalispot.

@Django the liar

Farmaajo attended a boarding school in Somalia.[11] Between 1985 and 1988, he worked as a secretary in the Somali embassy in Washington, D.C..[10] Between 1989 and 1993, he completed a Bachelor's degree in History and a Masters Degree in Political Science from the State University of New York at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.

in 1991 he was doing a degree in the USA, while you where somewhere in Gaarisa , unwashed looking for handouts and scratching your lice infested head.
Saxib his English is Shit its like it is in life support machines.
Someone that has been in USA for more than 30 years and speaks like a freshie
You people come up with all sorts of lies

Even you claimmed Barre Hiraale came from West point.

Saxib the only folks that were scrathcing lice is people from Garbaharey and they do this till 50 cent had to come and see for himself.

The thing is you folks are the most ungrateful people I have ever seen.
The civil war happened because of your greed then funny thing is when you were chased from Xamar you want to blame it on MSB.
Check the clip I fill like these ungrateful ilko.yar should have been put of their misery.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Django why on earth are you posting civil war-related stuff on the political section it's clear you want to bring back heald wounds from the past, let the past stay in the past. and dude stop using the civil war as a political tool

@Django why on earth are you posting civil war-related stuff on the political section it's clear you want to bring back heald wounds from the past, let the past stay in the past. and dude stop using the civil war as a political tool
History repeats itself. I just see Failmajo wanting to revive the kacanists but he was not there when they were being purged.

Trending

Latest posts