Farmajo admits to sabotaging Puntland students' education as a political attack against Puntland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"President Farmajo clarifies that he stopped the certification of Puntland students due to his political dispute with the Puntland government."
Previously, people held Mogadishu Education Minister Goodah Barre responsible. In this video, Farmajo finally admits to being behind it all (to the surprise of no one).

This coward is abusing his office to attack the children of a large portion of the country simply because he doesn't like their politics and clans.
Farmajo thesis.jpg

Cuqdaad ku dhimo.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He is lying when he says that America has a national level exam. The US has the NAEP which is a voluntary exam. States can participate in this exam or they won't receive federal funding. Even if a state opts out of the NAEP, all diplomas issued by that state are recognized as legitimate by the federal government. Puntland is not seeking any funding from Mogadishu, so what is the basis for refusing to recognize its diploma?

He now has less than a year left to go. Let him do what ever he wants. He has made it clear that he is an enemy of Puntland.

Tukraq

VIP
He is lying when he says that America has a national level exam. The US has the NAEP which is a voluntary exam. States can participate in this exam or they won't receive federal funding. Even if a state opts out of the NAEP, all diplomas issued by that state are recognized as legitimate by the federal government. Puntland is not seeking any funding from Mogadishu, so what is the basis for refusing to recognize its diploma?

He now has less than a year left to go. Let him do what ever he wants. He has made it clear that he is an enemy of Puntland.
I’ve never taken a federal exam in the US just state level, states have separation and powers by law, this is what somalia needs a US type model

What a pain in ass for dhabayaco desert dwellers your spoiling behave must come to an end otherwise be prepared for a total isolation and neglected from the rest of the somalis,

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Is this really a surprise? I mean, this is a guy who literally wrote about his cuqdad for Majeerteen, in his thesis for his masters degree from an American university.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq Farmajo is in fear the education quality standards are higher in Puntland and therefore Investors are more likely to hire them over 'black market garbage' education in Mogadishu you can be a doctor in 1 week in Mogadishu lol this hurts their economy as the whole mogadishu will be seen as unhirable and they will bring in Puntland workforce in Mogadishu.

So they want to give federal powers to this education minister to 'cook up the figures' lol which ironically won't help his region in the long run as the investors will run from a market who lack the quality education due to corruption or import their own workers on major projects. Puntland education curriculum has been approved by many nations, it makes him look stupid to say they must be approved again by Farmaajo. In-fact I say bring independent auditor and we will accept his result, watch Mogadishu collapse.

We will make those Mogadishu student 'sit tests' by independent auditor after they were passed by Goodax, watch them return FAILS, they can barely read wallahi, the teacher just passes them. Not in this Puntland run mogadishu, u will EARN YOUR SKILLS. Infact I say set up regional assessment united with all regions on the panel and process not GOODAX Barre a mayle samaale who's ppl are dying away because of mayle samaale shitty visions, wuxu raba inu dadka dhan ka dhigo mayle samaale oo la wada dhinto with their shit vision

Last edited:
Why is anyone surprised? It was obvious in the beginning but I’m glad this scumbag exposed himself. I wonder what his delusional fans will say next? May Allah bless Puntland and may their enemies be destroyed.

What a pain in ass for ********* desert dwellers your spoiling behave must come to an end otherwise be prepared for a total isolation and neglected from the rest of the somalis,
Marehan stop hiding under somalis or Somalia you langaab.

Last edited by a moderator: