Farmaajo wasn't charged for extrajudicial Egocentrism, Division, Fake FMS elections dictatorship, corruption, attempting coup and unlawful power grab.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...housands-by-cutting-water-electricity.113096/

We all know heard of the extrajudicial murders and assinations carried out by Farmaajo in Mogdushu last year after the glorified Bandir Gover dictator wannabe extended his the regime for two more years.

The violance Farmaajo with the help of Ethiopian and Turkish intelegince help Farmaajo empowered the Unorganized CPC and their militry support, Even though Farmaajo extended his term and the parlimen vioded it Xaarmaajo is still impersonating Somalia's president behind the scenes without any mandate and unconstitutional.

On that fatefull days, Hunreds of Mogadishu citizens were bulldozed to the their deathbed and over 100k citizens fled the captil to the other neighboring region the violence the Ethiopian colony governor region of Banadir Farmaajo used to a democratic demonstration against the illegal power coup the small clan warlord leader did in other tribe's territory.

Anyway, I remember a journalist friend of mine in Mogadishu informing me of Banadir Court is charging him for all the crimes he committed on the that day, yet nothing was filed still, WTF:kanyehmm::snoop:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dozens-of-criminal-charges-are-filled-against-dictator-farmaajo-including-terrorism-homicide-and-displacing-thousands-by-cutting-water-electricity.113096/[/URL]

Are you telling me Banadir courts can't file these charges and treat them as priority case since it involves some serious chargers,that is how court system in the real world operate.

But Of course In Ugandishu courts they file Chargs very fast when it involves charges against Farmaajo vows such when they charged Sahan for some dumb shit or when the court ordered PM Rooble to not take the UAE money lol.

No one was charged for extrajudicial killings that took place in Mogadishu 17/12/2017
  • Extrajudicial killing, civil unrest, Egocentrism, Division, Fake regional election, dictatorship, corruption, attempting coup and unlawful staying in presidential office”
I believe that our society will remember Farmaajo’s unlawful stay in the presidential office and the uncontested failed coup attempt of Farmaajo against Prime Minister Roble in December 2021. I strongly believe that it is the right moment for all of society to unite and act together to prevent further Extrajudicial killings and not allow Farmaajo to prolong his unlawful stay in office for another term.
Dahir Salaad Mohamed (Rahajel)
dsaladmohamed2016@gmail.com

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts