farmaajo waa ciyaal say wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
this negro struggles with somali.

maxaa ka si ah.

he casually throws in English words. Kulahaa risky gareeyo.:what1:

war ninku waa ma afar jir baa?:what:

Faroole spoke, xasan sheikh spoke, shaikh shariif spoke, deni spoke, madoobe spoke and out of all, this nigga's Somali is levels below them all.

How did he convince people to become a president?:umwhat:

so much for reer mudug dialect is the standard somali. niggas please.:camby:

English wanaagsan haduu ku hadlo waxaan odhan lahayn ninku waa qurbo ku raag laakiin englishkiisuna waa ga'a.
:ivers:

yaa inoo sheegaya wuxuu maraykan 30 sano ka haye marka?:heh:

this negro struggles with somali.

maxaa ka si ah.

he casually throws in English words. Kulahaa risky gareeyo.:what1:

war ninku waa ma afar jir baa?:what:

Faroole spoke, xasan sheikh spoke, shaikh shariif spoke, deni spoke, madoobe spoke and out of all, this nigga's Somali is levels below them all.

How did he convince people to become a president?:umwhat:

so much for reer mudug dialect is the standard somali. niggas please.:camby:

English wanaagsan haduu ku hadlo waxaan odhan lahayn ninku waa qurbo ku raag laakiin englishkiisuna waa ga'a.
:ivers:

yaa inoo sheegaya wuxuu maraykan 30 sano ka haye marka?:heh:
Farmaajo's credentials speak for themselves cagdheer kid, comparing him to that list in which your uncle Axmaq the Al-Kabab member is on is funny. Considering that Axmaq Blackie didn't even attend elementary/primary school.

Farmaajo's credentials speak for themselves cagdheer kid, comparing him to that list in which your uncle Axmaq the Al-Kabab member is on is funny. Considering that Axmaq Blackie didn't even attend elementary/primary school.

Marehans are dumb mothefuckers. Waryaa do you see the president of the country as clan president?:gucciwhat:

Why do reer aabo feel the need to defend this midget?

Wallahi umad idinka liidata ilaahay ma soo saarin.

They see every criticism on this illiterate as an attack on them.

Jaahiliin. War ordaha duurka ku noqda awrta saynta jiida.:trumpsmirk:

Marehans are dumb mothefuckers. Waryaa do you see the president of the country as clan president?:gucciwhat:

Why do reer aabo feel the need to defend this midget?

Wallahi umad idinka liidata ilaahay ma soo saarin.

They see every criticism on this illiterate as an attack on them.

Jaahiliin. War ordaha duurka ku noqda awrta saynta jiida.:trumpsmirk:
Doqon cagdheer this isn't about clans, that's something you want to shift it to. Coming from the same ilkodheer who turns every Axmaq madoobe criticism into a clan battle it's quite ironic.
Habeshi iyo kikuuyu waligeen gumeysi ugu jirteen ogaden only knows Abo melez and abo uhuru kkk
Farmaajo is not any closer to me than he is to you, as somalis we are both equal in the eyes of the law the only reason I defend him is because I agree with his N&N approach.

Doqon cagdheer this isn't about clans, that's something you want to shift it to. Coming from the same ilkodheer who turns every Axmaq madoobe criticism into a clan battle it's quite ironic.
Habeshi iyo kikuuyu waligeen gumeysi ugu jirteen ogaden only knows Abo melez and abo uhuru kkk
Farmaajo is not any closer to me than he is to you, as somalis we are both equal in the eyes of the law the only reason I defend him is because I agree with his N&N approach.
:ulyin:

Impure poon.:lolbron:

Dofaara aan daahirin baad tihiin gabigiin. Qabiil baa maskaxda idin fariistay.

Farmaajo is a disaster. His only supporters are his tol like you and people from beesha Kuwait aka @embarassing .

f*ck farmaajo iyo inta taageerta. :hemad:

I support mudane madoobe because of his policies not because of clan.:samwelcome:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dude only became President because he paid the troops. Not for his speaking skills or some political intelligence. He is not Presedential in the slightest

Why Deni look so upset lol?
EFF6FA3E-1EE2-4CD7-BBBE-ACC6642A6606.jpeg

Farmaajo is a disaster. His only supporters are his tol like you and people from beesha Kuwait aka @embarassing .

I support mudane madoobe because of his policies not because of clan.:samwelcome:
:gucciwhat: reported.

VIP

THE AUDACITY

:farmajoyaab:

:faysalwtf::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending